simpsons movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dwimmerlaik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome, i came back form the premier and the movie is really good, i laughed a lot a must see, the jokes in the movie are quite funny , the duration of the movies is of 1 hout 20 minutes aprox you will not waist your money trust me.

Awesome, i came back form the premier and the movie is really good, i laughed a lot a must see, the jokes in the movie are quite funny , the duration of the movies is of 1 hout 20 minutes aprox you will not waist your money trust me.

Hope to see it during SDCC, hope it's good.

I hope it's good, but I worry they look like they have tried to make the adventure too big. Kind of like the Beavis and Butt-Head movie.

Hopefully they stuck to the roots of what makes the show funny and didn't try to go too over the top with it.

I do want to see it.

Too bad this wasn't released 10 years ago when the Simpsons was REALLY good. That, and I am a bit fearful that rottentomatoes has yet to put up reviews with the movie coming out in 2 days. Usually that's not a good sign of things to come when critics haven't gotten advanced screening invites to the movie.

I just feel that the Simpsons is old and stale. If this was a Futurama movie, then this would be a different story as the characters are still fresh and new. I would be the first one in the theatre seeing that. I can not wait for 2008! That's when the Comedy Network airs new episodes of Futurama! WOOHOO!!!

That and I love that there is actually character development in Futurama. The characters evolve. Not like the Simpsons were everyone is stuck on their respective ages. Bart 10, and Lisa 8, yet everything around them evolves such as the "in things" in terms of video games, bands, movies, television shows constantly change and are up to today's times. lol

Last edited:
Well i think they have the roots in this movies, you cant see the new odd jokes that doesnt make you laugh, i went to the premier because i think that i grew with the Simpsons is something that i cant lose, i "grew" with this family and im still liking it, anyway i think that the serie might end after the movie.

How can anyone not like this movie?The cinema was packed and every one was in stiches it was that good and at the end people even clapped!The first time I've seen this in a cinema.I went with someone who doesnt like the show,but they liked the movie,she's now gunna start watching the show.

I loved it!Best movie hands down.Why comment if you have'nt seen it lol.But you lot probs liked Transformers,which I thought looked good but,when seeing it,it sucked "BORING".

Back