Simon Pegg heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro_zombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good Simon Pegg head sculpt other than the Shaun of the dead one? If anyone happens to have one for sale or know a good look alike please let me know! Ive got a good idea for a custom I want to get a start on:google

Thanks guys!

I am fairly certain Shaun of the Dead is the only Pegg franchise with toy lines, so aside from the SS sculpt, there are other SOTD sculpts with NECA and probably other companies if you don't like the wide-eyed look of SS's.

I have one available.

dr5h91.jpg

eg7gg3.jpg

I do like the head toyavenger is offering but I'm just trying to figure out how to make his expression work with what I'm planing. I need more of a stern or semi tough look. Please if you can Scifi67 post some pics.

i take it ur doin a shaun of the dead custom astro?

if non of u have seen it, watch a uk tv show called spaced...its very funny!! and vintage pegg ;-)

Thatd be a cool set, and you can use the Dalton Bond also .

and YES !!! YOU MUST WATCH THE ENTIRE RUN OF SPACED !!
Its one of my all time favorites :)

ahh awsome astro!! those would be sweet for sure!!

and yeah mr barlow, spaces rocks uh!! brian is amazing. so so funny. and the episodes with tyres in are great!! esp when they are in the night club raving to a team

Actually I want to put this crew together
buddy5_fw.jpg

I was kind of surprised Ive never seen a set of them. I love this movie as much as I love SOTD.

Thatd be a cool set, and you can use the Dalton Bond also .

and YES !!! YOU MUST WATCH THE ENTIRE RUN OF SPACED !!
Its one of my all time favorites :)

Back