SigEp756's Nerd Room of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigep756

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, been a member on the forum for quite awhile and thought I'd upload some pics of my collection. Like most of yours, it continues to grow and evolve. Here ya go:

I keep my collection in a locked office to keep out the little one (and another little one due in January).

Here's the main wall, which will soon be the home of a TV and my PS3. I will probably get a Captain America shield from eFX to hang on the wall behind it, or I may hang up my LOTR Gondorian shield.

100_4384.jpg

Closer shots:

100_4389.jpg

100_4390.jpg

As you can see, I went with Besta's. I'm a huge fan of mirrored cases, so I also bought Inreda mirrors. It has helped immensely to keep the pieces from being washed/out lost against the black background, it does, unfortunately, make it harder for my crappy camera to take pics.

This is the wall opposite my Besta's. There's a couch below the LOTR prints, a coffee table with my EX Hulk, CQ (which I am sadly selling) and another Besta, which is waiting on Pop Culture Shock's MK pieces but is currently home to Freddy and Jason PF's.

100_4386.jpg

100_4385.jpg

Finally, here is a curio my wife bought me for our first anniversary that we have been filling with Disney Grand Jester Studios bust, of which she's a fan. I know not many people are into mini-busts, but they have come out quite well. Also just barely visible is Stripe the gremlin in the lower right corner, guarding the room.

100_4387.jpg

I've also got a bunch of WWE plaques over my desk and some other artwork besides the LOTR prints from Jerry VanderStelt, but those will have to wait for another update!

Oh, and by the way, I did purchase lighting for these cabinets too. I went with the Puck-style lightmates from CostCo as they were easy to install and come with a remote control switch, which was the main attraction. I'll try to add some photos of my stuff with the lights on later.

Thanks for checking out my photos! Stay tuned for updates!

These Grand Jester look bigger than I thought they'd be. I don't collect bust but if anything the Horned King is the only representation out there so I have to get it.

But I also like the Sorcerer's Apprentice, Scroodge, Pumpkin King, Old Hag and Maleficent.

Back