Sidious/Emperor advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Difficult to assist you as you choose. The two are different in the film and their realization by Sideshow. ROTJ Palpatine is my preference for the head sculpt and the dress, the dual pack allows for Chancellor Palpatine and Palpatine Sith Lord. If you can take the throne that will complement "your" Palpatine.

The 2-Pack is kind of fun, especially if you put Sidious in the Chancellor robes. It's a cool look.
I prefer the OT figure, personally. He's the best representation of the overall character, especially if you put up the dough for the throne. A very striking display that could be the center of your Sith.

The Palpetine sculpt and paint are great, even for it's age. I swapped the Sidious head/hands/body with the exclusive Emperor.

Hello

I just have the same opinion as my friend Anaking13. Booth are good but my preference goes to the Emperor from the OT. A question of head, but most important, a question of dress : the emperor "coat" is better than Sidious'

I've actually come to the decision to start with the 2-pack, most of my collection is clone wars(actually all but Darth Maul) so Emperor might feel out of place, but once Hot Toys Luke and SSC Boba and eventually a Vader make their ways to my shelves I'll grab Emperor for the OT display.

Hi all, I figured i'd update you all with pics of my choice, again I decided to go 2-pack since my collection is all PT at this point.
Sidious:
S1.jpg

Palpatine:
S21.jpg

S22.jpg

S23.jpg

S24.jpg

i picked up the set from Buddygus for a great deal btw

Last edited:
Back