Sideshow's Replacement Capabilities

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is not a PF, I got an Exclusive Snake Eyes from Ebay over a year after it's release. The figure came with bad parts but Sideshow replaced the one that I asked them to. I am not saying that they will have the part you need after this long, but I firmly believe that if they do...they will make sure you get it.

Thank you for your kind words, but they didnt have it :( so I will have to rely on giving someone a more than generous offer for a saber or a less than generous offer for another PF :(

Sorry that they weren't able to help... and as you've got your answer I'm going to lock up this thread so it doesn't keep going in circles.

THANK YOU

Well as you know my Obi-wan PF's saber has not been working for months now, so I sent it to my friend who is an engineer among other things, and he was able to fix it. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me out and give me advice

Re: THANK YOU

Think he could fix the Jedi Luke PF's light saber and make...oh I dont know...actually light up correctly? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back