Sideshow's original Premium Format Predator 1/4 scale EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff A Simon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Help! How much should I be asking: SIDESHOW PREDATOR PREMIUM FORMAT EX?

I have recently been selling off my Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format statues. Everything except the Universal Monsters. One of the last things to go is a Premium Format 1/4 scale figurine EXCLUSIVE that I bought directly from Sideshow back sometime prior to the year 06/03/2006. That is as far back as Sideshow carries my Order History. It must have been 2005 or so but I cannot even find out how much I paid for it back then.

I have a local collector who is interested in the piece and it would be nice not to have to ship it. The problem is that I have no way to even check what these are going for these days. I don't see any of them on eBay even in the completed auctions. I don't want to take advantage of the gentleman but at the same time I don't want to give away what is truly a cool statue. Has anyone seen what one of these is going for these days? I looked on Action Tracker but there is just so much Predator product out there from so many companies it is hard to draw a bead on this older piece.

Thanks for checking this thread out. Any and all help is appreciated.

It's about Ten Bucks! Sell it to me! :lol

Seriously though, from what I've seen it usually goes for about on average $2500.00 to about $3500.00

But one sold last week for a hight of $5400.00
Have Never seen it that high before.
That's more than the Highest I ever seen of even the Cinemaquette Version.
That is if this is the one you meant........

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Predat...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited:
That's what I was talking about. There are so many Predator statues out there in various incarnations it's hard for me to discern what is going for what.

This is the first Predator that Sideshow did in 1/4 scale. It is a mixed media statue Exclusive Version of the premium format statue. It came out around 2005.

Ink & Collector Col: Thank you for taking some of the valuable time from your valuable, productive and meaningful lives to show me the error of my ways. I hope the Faux Pas is not one that will result in irreperable mental distress to any Sideshow Freaks frequenters and will not result in any tempermental peevish outbursts or schoolyard shooting sprees. Again, my apologies if my shortcomings have resulted in any mental displeasure or unhappiness.

Careful though. Your customer could buy Cinemaquette instead if you actually asked him for $5,400. I myself included.
I don't believe every ended listing price on Ebay. Too many scalpers. The actual price of this EX should be $2500-3000. Unless unopened. I'd start at $3,500 and find out if it's a deal. Good luck though.

That's what I was talking about. There are so many Predator statues out there in various incarnations it's hard for me to discern what is going for what.

This is the first Predator that Sideshow did in 1/4 scale. It is a mixed media statue Exclusive Version of the premium format statue. It came out around 2005.

Ink & Collector Col: Thank you for taking some of the valuable time from your valuable, productive and meaningful lives to show me the error of my ways. I hope the Faux Pas is not one that will result in irreperable mental distress to any Sideshow Freaks frequenters and will not result in any tempermental peevish outbursts or schoolyard shooting sprees. Again, my apologies if my shortcomings have resulted in any mental displeasure or unhappiness.

If you actually look on the other thread you set up asking the same question I informed you this was in fact called a Maquette which will help you search the internet for values :lecture

Ink is a mod who was letting you know this was posted in the wrong section.

It's #96 of 300. I'm glad I checked with you guy first. I almost gave it to him for 800.00! :slap

It's #96 of 300. I'm glad I checked with you guy first. I almost gave it to him for 800.00! :slap

That's way low and would've been the steal of a century! Yea maybe that person is a member on here and slowly targeting the demise of everyone that's involved in helping you figure out the actual value of the item.

I would never let mine go for 2k. These have been going for over 2k for the last 3-4 years.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys. With the exception of the Dead pieces I don't collect anymore. I have no idea of what is happening in the market.

Back