Sideshow's G.I. JOE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea looks like it. Oh well, at least we got the official word from SS there will be figures and a price point.

And we need some Joe smileys on this board. Can anyone make a dancing Destro or something?

:chew

Aren't there 2 more spots available for 12" figures? I know one is supposed to be indy, was it already leaked what the other was? Maybe snake eyes?

Aren't there 2 more spots available for 12" figures? I know one is supposed to be indy, was it already leaked what the other was? Maybe snake eyes?

Could be Exclusive Indy & Regular Indy...much like they did with Gandalf.

Press Release says they will be released by 3rd quarter, so the first order will have to be soon and the wait won't be as long as SDCC after all! :D

All in all there's no reason why they can't announce a Joe in the newsletters, but a spot in the TF circus would have been appropriate. I think you'll see your stuff soon, I just hope it's 1/6.

I'm actually glad.. my wallet needs a rest anyway! :monkey2

And with the Price Point I can start really saving money!!! :google

At $80+, maybe I'll get a Cobra Commander, but I can't see starting another extensive collection at that price. I already collect too many things. Looking forward to seeing the first pictures, though. Great time to be a GI Joe fan.

80 bucks. What a ridiculous price gouge. I was planning on buying them all, but now will buy NONE on sheer principal. :eek:

I think now I will only get:

Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Cobra Commander (any and all)
Destro
Zartan
Crimson Guard (I just love the design).

and maybe Serpentor and Baroness if they look cool.

Snake Eyes, Flint, Lady Jaye, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Destro are definites for me, after that, very pick and choose.

What are you people talking about with this "price gouging"?? The license is really expensive and the figures will be amazing, as most of the figures that SSC does are! Would you rather that Hasbro continues to put out mediocre 12" figures, or pay for some really nice ones??

And if these are not coming out until the Q3, then it's definitely time to start saving now, as I can see myself putting around $1K into this line, as long as they are on line with SSC other 12" figures!!

What are you people talking about with this "price gouging"?? The license is really expensive and the figures will be amazing, as most of the figures that SSC does are! Would you rather that Hasbro continues to put out mediocre 12" figures, or pay for some really nice ones??

And if these are not coming out until the Q3, then it's definitely time to start saving now, as I can see myself putting around $1K into this line, as long as they are on line with SSC other 12" figures!!

They haven`t put out an "amazing" figure yet...why would they start now?

Back