Sideshow's 24 Hour Sale. What will we see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably loads of stuff that either i can't afford right now or stuff i already bought. hat does mean everyone else could get some really nice stuff though lol!

If the Creature 1:1 bust goes up, it will cause me physical pain. I think I'll still have to pass...

IMHO, I believe it will be a re-run of the BW Friday leftover items with probably a few "new" items added to the list. By "new" items, I mean those that have been lingering around at SSC's website for a long time.

But we really can' blame SSC for this because the main purpose of a sales promotion is to clear slow moving products, isn't it? :)

Some stuff on the gift card list?

To me, it's a bit strange that they don't offer better "clearance" deals on the stuff that doesn't sell through the year. They have stuff clogging up their warehouses because they don't offer older, undesirable stuff for prices that people will pay. If they offered it up for sub-eBay prices, they wouldn't have to give so much of it away at Spooktacular.

I'm sure there is a reason that I don't fully understand.

Probably the same items we saw for 50% off on Black Friday.

Not saying that in a bitter way, just saying.

I suppose I would take the Predalien concept maquette at half off, but that's not going to happen. It was just released!

Thanks King! :D

Yesterday's Taco Bell meal didn't cause any complications, King?

Remarkably no. It was yummy and gave me wonderful farts :)

One fart in particular blew with such furious anger it felt like someone was motorboating my butt cheeks.

Back