Sideshow Wolverine Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htjam.jpg

Finally remembered what it reminded me of.

This is WAAAAY over exaggerated. Take it down about 50%...

It might be different if you could see the rest of the body, his stance, claws, etc. It's just a bust though. Chill out :lol

I don't hate it, but with shipping and Canadian conversion I'd be looking at $1500-ish - not a chance.

I don't think its THAT bad. I don't particularly like the lower half of his face, but its way better than that last SKINNY face'd bust sideshow made. Lots of detail, love the look of the suit on his head, he's thick, super muscular, the materials etc.

No idea who approved the Hulks face though, looks like he has Bells Palsy.

Boy, the mouths on Hulk and Wolverine are not very appealing. Deadpool looks to be the best one, only because his mouth is covered.

Actually you nailed it. The mouths are the problems with these pieces. if you cover up Wolverines lower uncovered half he looks amazing, same with Hulk. Deadpool looks fantastic, again because his mouth is covered. Lots of detail here but the mouths are definitely not pleasant to look at.

I don't think its THAT bad. I don't particularly like the lower half of his face, but its way better than that last SKINNY face'd bust sideshow made. Lots of detail, love the look of the suit on his head, he's thick, super muscular, the materials etc.

No idea who approved the Hulks face though, looks like he has Bells Palsy.

Actually you nailed it. The mouths are the problems with these pieces. if you cover up Wolverines lower uncovered half he looks amazing, same with Hulk. Deadpool looks fantastic, again because his mouth is covered. Lots of detail here but the mouths are definitely not pleasant to look at.

I think if they softened up the cheeks and around the mouth, it’d be a winner

The 90 degree bottom lip is the deal breaker...just looks too fake..too much bottom gum showing..as others have stated the lower teath down is a disaster

This one looks and got better treatement than the second Hulk life-size bust. Will wait for another.

Agreed. The Hulk and Wolverine 2.0 were a miss, IMO. The detail is crazy insane....but that's the problem, it's crazy insane. :lol

Back