Premium Format Sideshow! Where are my Stallone PF's?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kain's Ancient Blade

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like the title says. Where are my awesome Stallone pieces Sideshow? Rambo II PF was an abomination and I need my fix. Give me a Barney from Expendables or John Rambo from First Blood or Rambo which is an underrated gem by the way. Hell, not to mention Rocky. Come on Sideshow, I need companion pieces to my Arnold PF's.

After seeing what a mess they made of Rambo, I'm not sure I want any more Stallone pieces from Sideshow, unless they really put in the effort this time.

That Rambo pf was one of the biggest Sideshow disappointments for me ever. An absolute atrocity.

What section should this be in then? Does it really matter?:panic:

Actually yes, there's an ASK SIDESHOW section specifically for such request threads, going in there gives the request a better chance of Sideshow noticing it than buried amongs the other sections of the site.

As for the request, I'm hoping for a possible First Blood PF this year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the movie.

Errrr then the answer would be the god awful Rambo PF. We know SSC is not going to reply to this in the Ask Sideshow Section. There would be no point even putting this over there.

I was venting more than anything else, but if this needs to be put in the request section so be it. Moderators....proceed.

And yes, a Rambo piece celebrating the 30th anniversary sounds like a good idea.

Back