Statue Sideshow Weta Stone Trolls Statue/Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Well since I couldn't find a good existing thread to necropost for this (other than old for sale threads in the marketplace) and I'm having fun making more videos, why not start one. :wave

Love the video Fritz :bow...also love the piece :rock...great job buddy. :hi5:

Wish I could add the SSW Stone Trolls to my collection. :monkey5

What are people's thoughts regarding the CGI of 3 trolls of The Hobbit compared to the Cave Troll (or any trolls for that matter) in LOTR? Would you say the 3 Trolls are a bit too CGI looking?

No fighting the CGI ...The CGI thing is here to stay...old Special Effects days are over for the most part

What are people's thoughts regarding the CGI of 3 trolls of The Hobbit compared to the Cave Troll (or any trolls for that matter) in LOTR? Would you say the 3 Trolls are a bit too CGI looking?

I thought the trolls in The Hobbit looked awesome. I don't think they looked tons better but I liked what we got.

I think maybe the 3 trolls give off more of a CGI vibe because they talk whereas the Cave Troll growls so the movement of the mouth doesn't have to be as precise.

Back