Statue Sideshow-Weta Morgul Lord Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics Josh.:clap

I've always wanted this piece but it's been a rarity to find down here.

Luckily someone on the Flame has helped me out so he should be arriving shortly.:panic:

Now which pose to have him in?

Thanks! Always pleased to get pics I'm happy with to share with you all and ones that I hope show off the statue.

Congrats!! :rock I was glad to get one again after selling him off a long time ago. Enjoy :rock

No worries Josh.:hi5:

Well the Lord arrived today and I'm loving him, awesome piece.:yess:

Due to set up and space, and because I like the pose, I will likely have him in the position of your 3rd pic.:clap

Glad you got it back, I always liked this one. There is something just "magical" about the original WETA line, huh? So many great sculpts and characters. I have not been impressed with Sideshow's other LOR lines, something is just missing from them compared to the early WETA pieces. Just my opinion.

Hey Gru...good to see you back! Also see that you've investigated the other LOTR-centric board. :D

No worries Josh.:hi5:

Well the Lord arrived today and I'm loving him, awesome piece.:yess:

Due to set up and space, and because I like the pose, I will likely have him in the position of your 3rd pic.:clap

Awesome! Congrats again on finally getting this one. :hi5:

Hey Gru...good to see you back! Also see that you've investigated the other LOTR-centric board. :D

Hi! Been a while! Yes, I kept a couple of old Weta pieces and am thinking about buying a couple of others again. I was wondering why the LOTR section was so slow these days, now I know! Everyone is at the other place now.

Hi! Been a while! Yes, I kept a couple of old Weta pieces and am thinking about buying a couple of others again. I was wondering why the LOTR section was so slow these days, now I know! Everyone is at the other place now.

It's like the old LOTR guide board in the SSW days. You were a member there too right?

I pre-ordered this amazing statue as soon as it was up several years ago & have never regretted it. It's one of my all time favourites.

The only thing about it that was an ever so slight disappointment to me at the time was just how much he is leaning forward. However, 3 years ago I got that wonderful Eowyn companion piece & the 2 of them look absolutely sensational together because, of course, that's why the statue has him leaning forward so much in the first place.

It's a truly splendid representation of, for me, the greatest feminist moment in the history of fantasy fiction.

:eowyn :nazgul

Necro post! :hi5:

Just scored this on ebay today for $220 shipped. I think it's a good deal and as I'm getting more and more into 1/6 Weta pieces, I'm trying to pick up some of the old favorites.

Back