• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow weta lotr huge sale!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, suprised to see you selling off your collection. But, most of us have been through it.

Good luck and I hope you keep your favorites.

:)

Good luck with the sales , not seen you around here for ages. Then again I never visit the LOTR section so that might be why. :lol

Wow, suprised to see you selling off your collection. But, most of us have been through it.

Good luck and I hope you keep your favorites.

:)

Thank you my friend :duff

Good luck with the sales , not seen you around here for ages. Then again I never visit the LOTR section so that might be why. :lol

In all honesty I haven't been around much lately Tay so I won't take that as a personal insult against LOTR fans everywhere!!! :rotfl

Thanks buddy!

10% off the stated price in the first post, and of coarse I am open to offers, this weekend only as these start going on the Bay on Sunday evening!!

10% weekend is over, these are going on the Bay now...but are obviously still open to offers here :)

Merry bust, Merry statue, Bilbo statue and Wiki bust all sold! :)

Original Balrog on HOLD

Thanks for the bump sis :rock

Gil Gilad bust, Frodo and Peter Jackson statue all sold :)

Smeagol plaque, Sam and Bill and Arwen all sold :)

Some prices lowered,

BUMP!! :rock

Back