• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow*Weta grails

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED:

AP versions of everything on my list

Jake I'm your man on the LOTR pieces fo' shizzle!

I may have 45 LOTR pieces alone.

I've given you a fairly sizeable list on these SSW LOTR grails so far.

Contact me. You have my info. :D

looking for...

cave troll
original balrog
stone trolls
rwos
uruk-hai scout swordsman
moria archer
moria swordsman
sam and bill
orthanc
merry
bilbo
treebeard bust
aragorn

i have a ton of very hard to find marvel pieces that i may be willing to trade or sell, so pm me with what you have and we'll discuss prices and trades.

You need to add a Gimli to your list in order for it to be complete :D

moria orcs and uruk-hai are a priority on these!

pm me if you're selling.

I think he already did once before, which led him into marvel.

yeah, but i'm taking this as a learning experience. i think i caught a bit of a completist bug. granted i had some one of a kind sets, but in all honesty, i realized that i just don't have the attachment to marvel like i used to. i've been kicking myself during the past 4 or so months for selling off my weta stuff... i have been since the 1st piece. the marvel stuff, not so much.

yeah, but i'm taking this as a learning experience. i think i caught a bit of a completist bug. granted i had some one of a kind sets, but in all honesty, i realized that i just don't have the attachment to marvel like i used to. i've been kicking myself during the past 4 or so months for selling off my weta stuff... i have been since the 1st piece. the marvel stuff, not so much.

did you have all the weta grails before?

I could also see that if it wasnt for the marvel samples, it seemed like you would have ditched the line a long time ago.

did you have all the weta grails before?

I could also see that if it wasnt for the marvel samples, it seemed like you would have ditched the line a long time ago.

I didn't have every grail piece, but I did manage to find a lot of the really fragile stuff in mint condition.

I don't know if I would have completely ditched it since I started just wanting a green hulk pf, retro spidey pf, and an exclusive wolverine. They certainly didn't make it any easier though :lol

i'm willing to trade an exclusive wolverine diorama for a MINTY moria swordsman.

i'd also trade my exclusive x-men 1 diorama for both orcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back