Sideshow Weta Balrog - Artist Proof

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawninc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
i am wondering how to identify an artist proof edition SSW balrog? saw 3 sellers are selling the balrog AP, one is selling by dmkworkshop at low price and likely to be a re-cast piece. the other 2, price is negotiable but how could i tell it is a real of re-cast balrog?

how many AP balrog are made from Sideshow? for those who owned this masterpiece, is the name printed on brown shipping box 'balrog' or 'balrong'?

i am wondering how to identify an artist proof edition SSW balrog? saw 3 sellers are selling the balrog AP, one is selling by dmkworkshop at low price and likely to be a re-cast piece. the other 2, price is negotiable but how could i tell it is a real of re-cast balrog?

how many AP balrog are made from Sideshow? for those who owned this masterpiece, is the name printed on brown shipping box 'balrog' or 'balrong'?

dmk is 100% guarenteed to be recast, so is any seller from china, Thailand, etc....

sideshow does not give away APs easily, all AP from sideshow comes with their COA.

If it says AP but no COA most likely recast.

i have made an offer to a non-AP balrog on e***, when i requested for more pictures, it ended up it is an 'AP' balrog. i think it is too good to be true.

cancelled the offer and wait for my luck to come again :pray:

i have made an offer to a non-AP balrog on e***, when i requested for more pictures, it ended up it is an 'AP' balrog. i think it is too good to be true.

cancelled the offer and wait for my luck to come again :pray:

As a buyer, you can ask as many questions as you like and the seller should be happy to give answers. There are several threads on recasts and recasters floating around here so check them out.
Good job on requesting the pictures. If in doubt, don't buy! :lecture

Back