sideshow waitlist...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imthebestatwhatido

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went to my local comic book store a little while ago when I noticed there was a waitlist for some of the older premium format states. Just got an e-mail saying that the captain america has been acquired and its on the way! Not sure if it is the regular or exclusive seeing as there was just a wait list for the ex. Either way I'm stoked.

I'm assuming it's Bucky Cap EX & not Steve Rogers Cap because that has been sold out like 4 + years ago?

Yea I agree with VS, however if it is the Steve Rogers one you better nab it and tell me where I have to drive to get myself one :)

I went to my local comic book store a little while ago when I noticed there was a waitlist for some of the older premium format states. Just got an e-mail saying that the captain america has been acquired and its on the way! Not sure if it is the regular or exclusive seeing as there was just a wait list for the ex. Either way I'm stoked.

If it's the PF then I am jealous. Jealous I tell you! :gah:

I am confused by your original post. Did you get on a waitlist through sideshow for this, or at your local comic shop?

I went to my local comic shop to see if they could order one since there was a "waitlist" up and not "sold out". They told me that if there was a waitlist there might be a chance of getting one. Turns out it is all for not anyways. Not only is it not the steve rogers captain america, but they ordered me a bucky as cap instead of my preorder for the cyclops premium format. Lesson learned. I won't post any news until I have statues in hand...:slap

I went to my local comic shop to see if they could order one since there was a "waitlist" up and not "sold out". They told me that if there was a waitlist there might be a chance of getting one. Turns out it is all for not anyways. Not only is it not the steve rogers captain america, but they ordered me a bucky as cap instead of my preorder for the cyclops premium format. Lesson learned. I won't post any news until I have statues in hand...:slap

Is the Bucky preorder a reg or EX? If it's an EX, why not order directly from SSC.

I'm not sure you're the best at what you do.

:D

i posted this because i was excited... eventually turns out it was all for not. Clearly my enthusiasm got the better of me. Sorry for the confusion. I go to my comic shop and preorder from them instead of directly from sideshow because I pay the same price, I like the dude that works there and it gives them my business.

i posted this because i was excited... eventually turns out it was all for not. Clearly my enthusiasm got the better of me. Sorry for the confusion. I go to my comic shop and preorder from them instead of directly from sideshow because I pay the same price, I like the dude that works there and it gives them my business.

:goodpost: NOT ! :monkey1 :thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back