Statue Sideshow Venom lifesize Bust (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be willing to make the purchase in payments, but I have too many coming out Jan/Feb/March to add another one to those months. If I could wait to start payments in April, then I would. It's extra expensive since my government taxes these like crazy and shipping is costly. So yes for me, but only if there are some left when I can make the payments and not rob real life of necessities.

It’s open es

I would be willing to order if there was a ES. Price should've never been higher than 1k imo. I will wait for now, no rush.

The original 1:1 Darth Vader bust was $1,199.99 ... and that came out 8 years ago.
And the upcoming 1:1 Boba Fett bust is $1,300.

And there were a whole bunch of other comic bust's with limited edition sizes that were nearly or less than half the price of this. Batman and Daredevil come to mind.

These prices are out of control. Like really out of control. And like most other pieces, second market is the way to go now.

I wish his teeth were whiter and not yellow. Idfc if he didn’t brush his teeth or not, I wouldn’t want to display a bust with yellow ass teeth

If Sideshow can deliver on the production pieces it might be worth it. The overall detail is well above most (all) other busts.

Except for The Thing, Sideshow make it happen. :lecture

When sideshow say no ES does that mean that this will literally never sell out and they will pump them out as they're sold on demand or that there will be a cut off at one point, just an unannounced edition?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Limited edition means they will milk this for as long as they bloody can. It will still be readily available after it ships. Unless of course the production piece looks like ****. Then it will be "sold out" to garner more sales.

Thanks, I figured as much. That's me out then. I suppose I'll grab one down the line if I'm still interested and once a few get over in the UK. I'll probably get it cheaper then too, there's certainly no rush it would seem.

What's nuts is I paid $1,399 for the PCS 1/3 Goro with an ES of 150.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And there were a whole bunch of other comic bust's with limited edition sizes that were nearly or less than half the price of this. Batman and Daredevil come to mind.

These prices are out of control. Like really out of control. And like most other pieces, second market is the way to go now.

Daredevil is probably the best bust that made. I still kick myself for not picking it up back in the day.

Thanks all for explaining the "es" and whatnot. Helps me not worry about waiting before starting payments. (Unless they don't let you make it in 7 payments by then! :p In which case, I will live.)

2k here and $500 more than the Wolverine bust for no real reason. Taking the piss now surely

Yea the low dollar starting to take effect over here....

Actually I'm not so sure that the conversion is that bad on the Venom, or at the very least not unexpected. And you could say that the conversion on the Wolverine was very good. For the past year or so products have had a conversion rate of USD/(between 0.58 to 0.63). The Venom is about 0.5975 and the Wolverine was 0.6633 (0.65 is what I use to use to estimate products 2-3 years back on Prime 1 pieces etc).

I think most people were expecting the RRP to be around AU$1800 so with 10% early pre-order discount making it AU$1620 not RRP $2000 to begin with.
For example, before it was available to pre-order at Popcultcha I was referring it to the Kylo Ren at SS for US$1150 to estimate what it would cost when it lands.
Compared to Venom (US$1200), somehow it's now AU$300 dearer when comparing both at RRP.

This...

tenor.gif

Back