SIDESHOW Venom Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the waitlist for Venom comiquette is still viable? Sideshow has not altered it's status, & yet I have the sinking feeling it's a lost cause! Someone, say it ain't so?

Does anyone know if the waitlist for Venom comiquette is still viable? Sideshow has not altered it's status, & yet I have the sinking feeling it's a lost cause! Someone, say it ain't so?

It is a lost cause. Even if they do find one in the back of the warehouse they're more likely to offer it in an "Express Update". In case you don't know what that is Sideshow basically announces that they found one in the back of the warehouse and the first person that emails them gets to buy the statue.
Ebay is your best bet right now.

Last edited:
Venom is long time sold out if you think about it sideshow preview it last year at Comic con 09!... I doubt they'll second chance this its been way too long

I had this on pre-order from play.com since march and they were meant to have it in stock at the end of july. Ive enquired about the status of my order twice now and they still maintain they will come through with it. I'm highly doubtfull.

e-bay is probably your best bet. Good luck, I hope you find one. It's a fantastic piece...one of my favorites.

Yes i got mine off e-bay and i think you should start thinking about getting one before they get any dearer.Once the Carnage and Spidy Comiquettes hit people are going to want all of them so Venom will just go up in price.IMO.Cheers

Back