1/6 Sideshow utapau airborne: belt and chest removal?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild_taiga

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,
I was wondering if there is anyone out there who know a smart way to remove a sideshows clone trooper armor like the belt and chest? When I try to remove the belt it feels like it will break. Is there a certain way to do it? Much help will be appreciated!!!

At the back of the belt behind the detonator is where it's glued. Just slowly and gently pull on the left side of the detonator to undo part of the belt. The rest you may want to use a sharp edge object (such as a knife) to wedge in between the seams of the belt to gently undo the belt.
The chest armor is a little more tricky in some cases. Best way I found was to gently flex the seams of the armor back and forth till you hear it crack and come apart. Some armor is glued really well. If that is the case, then you need to heat the seams and flex it till it come apart.

Have fun! :)

Thank you! The belt came off in the way that you told me! Do you think it would work if I use a hair dryer on the seams of the chest armor? They are really really glued in well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,
is the leather part in front of his chest and the kama skirt removable from the belt? I want to use those parts for another clone.

I used a small screw driver to force open the armour.

With the success rate of 2 out of 3. Broke one.

Back