Sideshow Tshirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're not gonna wait and get the shirts at Con, Matt?

Very cool of SS to drop the shipping charges! Thank you, Sideshow!
:blissy

Carl- Unfortunately GG makes it kinda difficult to get their Exclusives. Most of us tried in vain, day after day, to get one last year.
We will try again, though!

GrueSam said:
You're not gonna wait and get the shirts at Con, Matt?

Oh no, I most likely will; I just found it funny that they listed their weight so high.

I am 95% sure about SDCC this year. :duff

LOTRFan said:
Oh no, I most likely will; I just found it funny that they listed their weight so high.

I am 95% sure about SDCC this year. :duff

I will buy you a :duff if you move that 95% up a little higher.

jimmyjamesf said:
I will buy you a :duff if you move that 95% up a little higher.

Thanks Sam and Bob, it shouldn't be a problem. We are moving in June and I am starting a new job (construction management/estimating); but I have a wedding to go to that Sunday, so I should be in town anyway.

I have to see :gandalf_w in person.

GrueSam said:
Carl- Unfortunately GG makes it kinda difficult to get their Exclusives. Most of us tried in vain, day after day, to get one last year.
We will try again, though!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I've spent alot of money on ebay etc. picking up every piece from this line and I had hoped I wouldn't have to do that this time:censored :censored

OK, I will stop highjacking this thread now so take it easy Wrath:rotfl

LOTRFan said:
Thanks Sam and Bob, it shouldn't be a problem. We are moving in June and I am starting a new job (construction management/estimating); but I have a wedding to go to that Sunday, so I should be in town anyway.

I have to see :gandalf_w in person.

Good news to my ears indeed. Besides how else would I buy ya lunch if ya didn't make it. :lol

Back