Sideshow to carry Legos.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd annoucement, but a welcome one. As long as they keep their prices at LEGO MSRP (or less!) than they will get my money. No TRU prices please! I'm guessing the Batman and Marvel Legos got their attention. I'd love to earn more Rewards Points from Sideshow since I don't get anything anywhere else.

Instead of SSC bringing in other people's product maybe they should figure out ways of selling their own product so those lines don't die an absurd premature death. The Disney PF line for example...

Instead of SSC bringing in other people's product maybe they should figure out ways of selling their own product so those lines don't die an absurd premature death. The Disney PF line for example...

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

the problem with disney is that collectors of that type don't want something that scale or that price. the stuff disney sells at the parks are small enough to fit in a luggage bag or a carry on

it's just super niche'

the problem with disney is that collectors of that type don't want something that scale or that price. the stuff disney sells at the parks are small enough to fit in a luggage bag or a carry on

it's just super niche'

I call BS. They sell all kinds of expensive stuff at Disney shops from porcelain statues to prints and they always offer to ship stuff home.

There's no reason not to have a display model of their PFs in each of the upper scale shops at MK or WDW. Honestly I wouldn;t care if that meant my Disney PFs were made in the 1000s if that meant they cut the prices down too and kept making product.

Unless they have something exclusive I can't see buying there. I'm picking up the high end town hall tonight at the lego store, with double rewards points giving me an extra $20. Why would I go to Sideshow for marked up Legos. I'm not sure them bringing in legos makes sense.

Sideshow takes on LEGO!

Has anybody else receaved this email?

Lego.jpg

Anybody else smell April 1st?

Why? Lego's high end stuff seems right up some of Sideshow's target audience's alley. It's not like Sideshow will be wasting a lot of resources on R&D. If they can distribute it to people that could not normally get it and maybe do some exclusives why not? I can see not buying it, but driving you away from buying other products....really?

That's an 18 pound box of lego's! Not mine btw.
2004-11-17-DSC06157.jpg

I have this set... Never getting rid of it...

In the middle of March? Before St. Paddy's? Bad timing. Bad joke.

I'm waiting to hear more news about this before I pass any judgment. It'd be cool if the Sideshow team got to contribute to the designs of new sets, like Star Wars, LOTR, etc.

Does anyone get the idea that perhaps Sideshow may even sell off their statue/figure licenses and gradually progress to just becoming a prime distributor of high-end collectibles?

Does anyone get the idea that perhaps Sideshow may even sell off their statue/figure licenses and gradually progress to just becoming a prime distributor of high-end collectibles?

It's called "gohastings"

Back