Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't realize they had sculpted his teeth so crooked.
That was something I was wondering from some of the pictures. I don't think it will be a big issue in hand, but that macro does show how badly they were painted and or sculpted. This is why SS gets so much **** tossed their way. Third parties have handled this better. These are $300 plus figures.

That was something I was wondering from some of the pictures. I don't think it will be a big issue in hand, but that macro does show how badly they were painted and or sculpted. This is why SS gets so much **** tossed their way. Third parties have handled this better. These are $300 plus figures.
I suppose the more you look the more you see. We all seek perfection which can be a curse. I take the view progress not perfection . Now where did I put my glasses.

I suppose the more you look the more you see. We all seek perfection which can be a curse. I take the view progress not perfection . Now where did I put my glasses.
Not looking for perfection. Those teeth should be cleaner, however.
Kit at OSK has sold all of his Josey Wales Stock. He is doing what he can to get me a left trigger hand.
SS should correct this mistake. Haven't dealt with their CS in a long time, but that was one aspect of SS that was top notch.

Not looking for perfection. Those teeth should be cleaner, however.

SS should correct this mistake. Haven't dealt with their CS in a long time, but that was one aspect of SS that was top notch.
Just off to check my own teeth maybe not.
Josey did chew and spat a lot of tabacco in the film. According to the dog he chewed and spat as much off set too.

Last edited:
Josey did chew and spit a lot of tabacco in the film. According to the dog he chewed and spat as much off set too.
Not cleaner as in pearly whites, but the application. Westerns, or any movie, with actors with perfectly white straight teeth gets a giggle out of me every time.

img_1487-sideshow-josey-wales-jpg.678036
img_1488-sideshow-josey-wales-jpg.678034
View attachment 678036
View attachment 678034
Didn't realize they had sculpted his teeth so crooked.
Josey did chew and spat a lot of tabacco in the film. According to the dog he chewed and spat as much off set too.
:lol

Besides the Roy Anderson poster (where they are to clean and straight), a decent reference for the gritty snarl mouth and teeth, not bad.
89veuq.jpg

Sculpting teeth is always a challenge, Blondie, Harry and Preacher all got closed lips, I'm glad they took a risk for something different, and if anyone deserved to have the Eastwood snarl, it was Josey.

Last edited:
OK, call me thinking outside of the box, but somebody please who has this figure and has a wolverine figure put some claw hands on Clint Eastwood and let’s see some pictures baby lol😆 I always wondered what it would be like if Clint Eastwood in his younger days could be Logan he always had that look.

Not cleaner as in pearly whites, but the application. Westerns, or any movie, with actors with perfectly white straight teeth gets a giggle out of me every time.
So if I am getting this right, much like real life? When I was a nipper I thought the only Dentist way out West was Kirk Douglas.

For those of you that are sitting on this side of the Pond remember neither Josey Wales, the cast not even the dog had access to the NHS Dental Service, hang on a mo neither do we.

So if I am getting this right, much like real life? When I was a nipper I thought the only Dentist way out West was Kirk Douglas.
I think you should be looking for Doc Holliday. Not sure how good of a dentist he was, but based on how people of the day avoided medical doctors dentists were probably not highly sought out.

Well my friends, first impressions count but not always in the long view, Josey Wales is and shall be an exception. Taking everything into account SideShow have delivered, sculpt likeness paint, clothing the whole damn thing is on point very well done indeed. As I take a close look at the sculpt it takes me back to 76 and that seals it for me. I have one observation, the Colt 1860 revolver, is as previously discussed closer to 1.5 scale and shall require replacing to get the complete look right, it is a shame the revolvers are very well done. Sideshow can still do the right thing here and offer a 1.6 scale 1860 revolver for a nominal fee. All it takes is for Sideshow to look at the big picture, taking the long view and maybe say " I reckon so"
You're a much more knowledgeable man than me, 'cause I had no idea some of these revolvers are not accurate in scale. Now if it came to WWII era firearms, I'd know my stuff a bit more...but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to 19th century pistols. All I can say is they look pretty damn cool...and glad we didn't get some redundant pistols like with the Redman Toys version.

You're a much more knowledgeable man than me, 'cause I had no idea some of these revolvers are not accurate in scale. Now if it came to WWII era firearms, I'd know my stuff a bit more...but I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to 19th century pistols. All I can say is they look pretty damn cool...and glad we didn't get some redundant pistols like with the Redman Toys version.
My friend I doubt that, any knowledge I may possess comes from listening and much time. There are many on this forum who possess considerable knowledge, they know who they are. My main interest is the western, like many I enjoy seeking out detail, It may be a collecting thing. The hardware, weapons of the period are of particular interest in fact they have become more so than the figures.

Back