Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a toss up between looking like the actor or looking like the character. If that makes sense...
Yes it does. That's what the guy from Sideshow was talking about, but they definitely lean way more into the character. I can't remember the name of the artist they've been hiring, but the guy does some amazing stuff. Just not sure if they're putting out bangers every time, and occasionally Sideshow rejects the initial one, then we end up with an inferior one.

Thanks man! Glad to be back. I used to be super active on here and the One Sixth Warriors Forum. That was where I showed off my custom Stranger figure from High Plains Drifter I made...long before Redman Toys made theirs. The only 1/6 group I've been active with lately has been the Indiana Jones 1/6 group on Facebook...and I just chat in Messenger. Makes things *soooo* much easier, but the posts are few and far between, and obviously mostly about Indy. If you or anyone can point me in the right direction with joining a FB group where we can chat in real time on Messenger, I'd really love that.
I'm part of the Indy group as well.

As far as your favourite being the one you were introduced to, that's typically not been a thing for me. Like Lorne Michaels saying the SNL you loved the most was probably the cast during your high school years; but mine was when I was in Middle School. As far as Clint, even though I was introduced to him via Rawhide and the Dollars trilogy; High Plains Drifter immediately became my all time favourite when I saw that at around 15. It was an "experience", like watching A Clockwork Orange for the first time. At that point, never have I seen a Western (with supernatural elements) that was that unique.
Dirty Harry and Hang'em High were the two movies that made me an Eastwood fan.

I watched Pale Rider last night, and I just realized the friend of Preacher that took them in is the dad (named Harry Potter lol) from Troll. I remember rewatching that movie as an adult and thinking that guy reminded me so much of Bill Burr. Pale Rider is definitely a pale substitute for High Plains Drifter. I just can't help not comparing them - but that is kinda the point. Would've been nice to get a nice piece of hickory accessory so he could do some head bashin'.
Michael Moriarty is the actors name from Pale Rider.

I've seen you on there , I'm Bill , you've probably seen me in the general discussion the the Siberian clothing threads. There are a few members here who are a part of that group.
For sure, I definitely remember seeing you. I've never been on the Siberian clothing threats. Guessing that's the name of a customizer that does 1/6 clothing. Crazy to know now that there's ppl on here that are also on there, 'cause I was just asking the other day, and everyone was adamant about not being a part of any FB/Messenger groups.

For sure, I definitely remember seeing you. I've never been on the Siberian clothing threats. Guessing that's the name of a customizer that does 1/6 clothing. Crazy to know now that there's ppl on here that are also on there, 'cause I was just asking the other day, and everyone was adamant about not being a part of any FB/Messenger groups.
To be fair, none of those people are the ones who you were having a conversation with.

I got me the Josey Wales…Do I have a new favorite? I reckon so…

Display stand cover by Cocoboloboy.

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpeg
    IMG_1900.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1901.jpeg
    IMG_1901.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Received mine today and I'm very impressed so far! Sideshow nailed this release. This will be my definitive Clint Eastwood figure. The Preacher figure is also very good and the tailoring is sharp, but this Josey Wales head sculpt wins hands down.

Here are some first impression out-of-the-box photos:

IMGL3099.jpg

IMGL3089.jpg

IMGL3097.jpg

IMGL3098.jpg

Well my friends, first impressions count but not always in the long view, Josey Wales is and shall be an exception. Taking everything into account SideShow have delivered, sculpt likeness paint, clothing the whole damn thing is on point very well done indeed. As I take a close look at the sculpt it takes me back to 76 and that seals it for me. I have one observation, the Colt 1860 revolver, is as previously discussed closer to 1.5 scale and shall require replacing to get the complete look right, it is a shame the revolvers are very well done. Sideshow can still do the right thing here and offer a 1.6 scale 1860 revolver for a nominal fee. All it takes is for Sideshow to look at the big picture, taking the long view and maybe say " I reckon so"

Last edited:
For me with western figures, it the moment just before. Micro Six Gun Colt 1860 looks fine in belt. I may leave the Colt 1848 Pocket in the box as it tightens the fit of the coat, I do not want to slow Josey down when he pulls those pistols.

Attachments

• 20231219_122639.jpg
    20231219_122639.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What are chances? Two right trigger hands in set. I hope Kit OSK can acquire the left trigger hand for me, Josey is gonna need it.

Attachments

• 20231219_123625.jpg
    20231219_123625.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Back