Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you get hit with customs charges and fees from them?

I haven't used them since we left the EU.
Yep, unfortunately. I used them to grab a replacement body for my HT Ripley and some of the loose stuff from the Kaustik Plastic Bounty Hunter set for my PT Django. Their service is very good though, so I would recommend them despite the charges. Quick turnaround too, to get the stuff to the UK.

They've progressively have gotten worse. Don't know if it's a mishmash of recasted sculpts into one or what. The hatless head is better, but in some shots it looks like his left eye is a bit droopy. The clothes are the biggest disappointment. It looks better on a taller body, but then you have the issue that they are made for a shorter one. It's more obvious next to the SS. SS did a great job on the clothes.

They've progressively have gotten worse. Don't know if it's a mishmash of recasted sculpts into one or what. The hatless head is better, but in some shots it looks like his left eye is a bit droopy. The clothes are the biggest disappointment. It looks better on a taller body, but then you have the issue that they are made for a shorter one. It's more obvious next to the SS. SS did a great job on the clothes.
I noticed The droopy eye as well

IMG_4967.jpeg

IMG_4970.jpeg

$20 off coupon worked for Preacher so I took advantage of that. I’m dinking around with his stand style now. Ending scene with snow drifted mud maybe?

View attachment 664461
That looks pretty darn good. I was just looking around your Etsy store the other day for a good Preacher and Blondie base, and that would definitely take care of one of them.

That looks pretty darn good. I was just looking around your Etsy store the other day for a good Preacher and Blondie base, and that would definitely take care of one of them.
Thanks! Without the rocks I think it works for the ending scenes with him walking through the town. I might add so foliage with the rocks for him up in the mountains.

$20 off coupon worked for Preacher so I took advantage of that. I’m dinking around with his stand style now. Ending scene with snow drifted mud maybe?

View attachment 664461

Weird I can't get any of promo codes to work. Both my $20 thank you and 10% box codes get rejected :gah:

Digging your stand here though lol

Thanks! Without the rocks I think it works for the ending scenes with him walking through the town. I might add so foliage with the rocks for him up in the mountains.
Yeah I think any Pale Rider base needs to have some snow on it, even if the most memorable scene in the movie actually took place on flat boring dirt.

Makes no sense why they wouldn't make the neck sculpted... HT does this too randomly. If the character's chest isn't showing there's literally no reason to cut the sculpt at the jaw.
Having two points of articulation in the neck gives you a more natural posing range. I understand why it should be a one piece neck, but that's the main reason why they make necks like this.

Back