Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Another easy purchase for me.

Against the never ending bland background of constant Star Wars and Marvel figures, I'm pleased to see a far more interesting official figure.

“Limited Edition TBD” just means they’ll never stop pumping these out, so if you want them just wait for some deals.

The thing is too with a lot of Sideshow figures is it seems like if they stay in stock for a long time they inevitably end up discounted. Either coupons or shipping deals or both.

I ordered one , I like the look of the figure but very sparse on accessories . They could have included a pair of sunglasses and the rifle he used in the roof top shoot he had with Scorpio.
Agree on the sunglasses, but I’d have taken a Hot Dog over the rifle. :lol

Yeah sunglasses, of course. That is a big miss from SS, no sunglasses. DH is kind of known for the sunglasses he wears.

Little photoshop fun.
3490855370028657237_.jpg

I can see a custom range of sunglasses for this fig down the line.

Last edited:
Looks great. Another easy purchase for me.

Against the never ending bland background of constant Star Wars and Marvel figures, I'm pleased to see a far more interesting official figure.
Same, just preordered Blondie and Harry. I want a bit of variety in my collection. I’m paring back my Star Wars collecting, and focusing more on iconic characters like these two that haven’t had much representation in figure form.

You have to be nuts to pay the asking price for a barebones product like this with questionable quality with the way inflation, gas and uncertainty is at the moment.

Value matters even more now.

Caution is more important than ever.

Add the hot dog and i’ll buy it.

Same, just preordered Blondie and Harry. I want a bit of variety in my collection. I’m paring back my Star Wars collecting, and focusing more on iconic characters like these two that haven’t had much representation in figure form.
I am doing the same. All of these delays I feel in a way are a good thing. I also picked up Rick Deckard from Blade Runner which is a pretty good figure considering it's a Third Party release. I have 5 SW figures on order still still year . and the way Disney is going I can see myself buying less SW next year and picking up other characters.

“Limited Edition TBD” just means they’ll never stop pumping these out, so if you want them just wait for some deals.
True, except each reissue will be of lesser quality than the previous one :slap unfortunately, it’s usually better to get first batch before the restock/reissue

I'm happy with my custom Man with No Name figure so I'll probably only get Harry.
I highly recommend the OneSixthKit custom sculpt if you're unhappy with Sideshow's offering.

ManWithNoName.png

Back