Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sideshow and iminime Harry Callahan figs. One is definitely too short now :lol

IMG_9569.jpeg

I wish there were more Western figures being made... Would love a Redford Jeremiah Johnson.

Kaustic Plastik would probably be the only company that might think about making one. I live in hope..

View attachment 688267
I'd be down for a Jeremiah Johnson!
At the top of my Western 1:6 want list would be all the main characters from Once Upon A Time In the West, and I want both Lee Van Cleef and Yul Brynner as Sabata!

just realized sideshow youtube channel actually make great reviews.

good camera works, quick and detailed. no nonsense at all. straight up to the point. they are my first toy channel review subscription.

just realized sideshow youtube channel actually make great reviews.

good camera works, quick and detailed. no nonsense at all. straight up to the point. they are my first toy channel review subscription.
For the most part, but one of the guys on there has shaking hands. Little distracting can’t tell if he is nervous, or just old like me 😂

I wish there were more Western figures being made... Would love a Redford Jeremiah Johnson.

Kaustic Plastik would probably be the only company that might think about making one. I live in hope..

View attachment 688267
Now you are talking my friend.

A suggestion maybe we of a like mind should create a thread for all things of the Western genre.

In the meantime.....Death Hunt 1981, Charles Bronson and Lee Marvin.

Vera Cruz....Burt Lancaster and Gary Cooper.

Open Range ...Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall.

Not forgetting Old Henry....Tim Blake Nelson.

Of course there are so many more.

These guys would look pretty cool on the shelf too..

1707657397715.png

Back