Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got them, love them! my Donnie's leg dosent set flush! anyone have the same problem ?

9f66518af8717f6563c07bdc4b9ad17b.jpg

Hi all,
I know this is a long shot (and hope its OK to post this here) - I managed to get 3 of these guys as exclusives (as strangely enough I prefer them all to have red bandanas) except for Leo. Sideshow advised me to order the normal version and sit on the wait list. Well nothing happened and now I'm missing red Leo's head. As an OCD lunatic this is really bugging me but not enough to buy a whole new statue off ebay. So basically I'm wondering if anyone is willing to part with only the red bandana Leo head...

Sideshow advised me to order the normal version and sit on the wait list.

Well played Sideshow, well played.

I think having an Ex convert at this stage is a pretty low chance. Only other option to snag one is look around in the For Sale section here or perhaps Facebook groups (forget Ebay unless you are fine with flipper prices).

Two turtles arrived this morning! Both look fantastic, but holy crap, was getting Donnie seated properly a struggle. Only one to go!

Stopped by the UPS store from work to pick these bad boys up. I have yet to open them but it feels good to have 50% of the line in my hands right now =D
Congrats to all who have gotten these.

I had zero problems getting any of my turtles seated. I think it's all about the angle. (That's what she said.)

Ended up getting mine in today instead of yesterday. Both look outstanding and surprisingly I'm digging Donnie more than Mikey.

Zero issues with both statues except for one small thing. On the front of Donnie's mask for the EX thats a small dot that is green instead of red. I'll need to contact SS tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement.

Back