Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody stateside gotten a shipping notice for these two? Or at least have their accounts updated to show "shipped."

My account shows as shipped for both with tracking numbers. Packages haven't officially been shipped though. Going to assume they head out tomorrow or Friday.

My account shows as shipped for both with tracking numbers. Packages haven't officially been shipped though. Going to assume they head out tomorrow or Friday.

Cool. I just like getting a deliver day as my schedule gets pretty crazy most of the time.

Was Mikey Ex free shipping? Both of mine shipped but I was not charged shipping for Mikey. Not that I'm complaining.

It sucks. My Flex pay were scheduled for later this month and CS didn't change it like they told me they would. Long story short: My two will arrive next week.

I gotta say I'm pretty impressed (not with the statues yet). I've always had my pieces come via FedEx but out of nowhere they shipped both statues via DHL. They shipped yesterday and they're already out for delivery. But I'm at work so I'll miss them.

Son of a *****!!! Donnie is about an inch too tall to fit in the detolf.

Despite this theh are super awesome. Mikeys base weighs a ton.

Also be careful when handling donnie's base. The drips look like they can snap off super easy if you're not paying attention.

20170907_204630.jpg

Attachments

• 20170907_203204.jpg
    20170907_203204.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 81
Back