Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two plus the frank miller bats coming in the same month....and my leo waitlist looking like it may convert in the same month too...it's going to be a fun month lol.

Donatello has a taller base so bigger box. Same thing with the Prime 1 90s TMNT set with Leo having the bigger box.

Today I received Michelangelo and Donatello.

They are both have great details with very nice pose.

I also got more shipping charge for Donnie but box size is almost identical. Donnie is 2cm higher but Mikey is 2.5cm wider. Weird :huh

When you take out Donnis's base from plastic bag be careful.... Green ooze(?) looks very fragile and might get caught while you take out from plastic bag.

Here are some quick photos for Mikey
Mikey1.jpg
Mikey2.jpg

and Donnie
donnie1.jpg
donnie2.jpg
donnie3.jpg

and all together in Besta....I don't think Raph will fit.
DSCF0463.jpg

Today I received Michelangelo and Donatello.

They are both have great details with very nice pose.

I also got more shipping charge for Donnie but box size is almost identical. Donnie is 2cm higher but Mikey is 2.5cm wider. Weird :huh

When you take out Donnis's base from plastic bag be careful.... Green ooze(?) looks very fragile and might get caught while you take out from plastic bag.

Here are some quick photos for Mikey
View attachment 362280
View attachment 362281

and Donnie
View attachment 362282
View attachment 362283
View attachment 362284

and all together in Besta....I don't think Raph will fit.
View attachment 362285

absloutly fantastic !

Hell yes, mine won't ship till Sept 4th after the long weekend. These can't get here soon enough. :clap
These are the exact kind of turtle statues I was hoping for. Since they are all brandishing their weapons let's see a badass Shredder statue as the reason. :rotfl

I just had to cancel my Mikey and Donny due to life issues... Ugh. What a heart breaker. Well whoever converts... enjoy my Exclusives!

Still no notice for me aside from the one last month that said my Flex got postponed until the 6th.

Back