Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low stock remaining for the regular edition Leonardo. Last chance to complete the set if you're into these.

some more pics to avoid size surprises, Leo is the shortest, it will get better from now on ,,

4d8cac65c4750b4e3dc380abb485d60c.png

9dbfa07cfbca7aecdeb6fb3bc17701ab.png

:lol What happened?

I cancelled all 4 of my pre-orders after seeing the post-production photos of the Leo statue, but they still shipped Leo to me. I called them just to see if I could get a return label to ship it back to them and they refunded my deposits on all of them for the hassle. I didn't even ask them to do that. Super cool on their part.

I cancelled all 4 of my pre-orders after seeing the post-production photos of the Leo statue, but they still shipped Leo to me. I called them just to see if I could get a return label to ship it back to them and they refunded my deposits on all of them for the hassle. I didn't even ask them to do that. Super cool on their part.

That is really nice of them. :clap Was it just for their mistake on shipping the statue to you? When you cancelled, we're you going to lose the NRDs or did you speak to them prior and they were refunding you?

That is really nice of them. :clap Was it just for their mistake on shipping the statue to you? When you cancelled, we're you going to lose the NRDs or did you speak to them prior and they were refunding you?

Yeah, it was their mistake. I wasn't getting my NRD's back when I originally cancelled the order, and I was cool with that because I agreed to the terms and new full well that I wasn't getting my deposits back. I made sure to tell them that I knew the deposits were supposed to be non-refundable so I really appreciated them doing that for me without me even asking. It all worked out in my favor with them shipping Leo to me by mistake because I had already accepted that the $140 for my preorders was gone, and they never would have offered me the refunds if not for their mistake.

Did they also charge you $50 in shipping as well?:gah:

They sent me mine last night by the way.

WHoa, it's $50 shipping to the east coast?? :horror That's about $400 per statue, $1600 total. Maybe I should just eat the $140 NRDs and cancel all of them too... :lol

Shipping has gone up so much just in 3 years 10 years ago I use ship a 1/4 piece for around $15.00 to the east coast.

Hell, Im paying 116 USD shipping to Europe (Czech Republic) and than customs and tax. These four are the last EX versions Im ordering. Unless there is something I really want. Its getting a little bit out of hand. :cuckoo:

Back