Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the stance personally. Fits well with his art form.

Id+put+my+back+to+the+animals+so+they+d+have+_186a97aebcf3ef44935dfca0cc214a97.gif

Considering the four of them together look like they are prepping for a fight (in the art print), there's only so many stances you can take with a bo. Donnie was always the more grounded character and I think this stance shows that as well.

Considering the four of them together look like they are prepping for a fight (in the art print), there's only so many stances you can take with a bo. Donnie was always the more grounded character and I think this stance shows that as well.

Yeah, I just can't imagine him in too many other fighting stances. I could think of some cool relaxed stances but this it meant to be dynamic and ready for action.

I agree, unfortunately. I'm buying him, mind you, but I'm not really thrilled with Donnie's pose.

Yeah, I just can't imagine him in too many other fighting stances. I could think of some cool relaxed stances but this it meant to be dynamic and ready for action.

I think it would look a bit less awkward if he gripped the bo staff at the center instead of it being closer to the tip. Hopefully it will be adjustable.

I think it would look a bit less awkward if he gripped the bo staff at the center instead of it being closer to the tip. Hopefully it will be adjustable.

The grip on his staff actually makes a lot of sense. Its high up his back and very close to his other hand for quick hand change if needed. A more offensive stance that adds some power to to overall pose.

The grip on his staff actually makes a lot of sense. Its high up his back and very close to his other hand for quick hand change if needed. A more offensive stance that adds some power to to overall pose.

That makes a lot sense actually. Looking at the statue, it looks like it's in a good position that he could easily grab it with his right hand and bring it down on an enemies head.

Tick tock.......... im in the U.K. I got my invite email about 7-8pm in the evening on Wednesday. It's 10.13am so another 10 hours to wait

Last edited:
:blissy Happy Donatello Early Invite Release Day! Wish you all the best of luck in securing this piece. I am watching my inbox like a hawk! :bunnydanc

I have the other 2 exclusives locked in but I'm really hoping there is an invite for Donnie. It would suck not to have the complete set

Back