Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is pretty nice for 1/5 with switch out portrait and free shipping.But man those huge seams on the neck and arm look terrible.Maybe the arm swings forward?Like the Rock em' Sock em' Robots.

They're not seams. They're edges of the shell... Or folds of skin, lol

Last edited:
How are all these pictures available and info on free shipping?? Pre order is still 2 days away. Are you guys dating Sally Sideshow and getting the inside trade secrets??

I get the feeling with the price, free US shipping and ES for the EX being only 500, this will get waitlisted fairly quick. That EX head is what's drawing me towards this statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the shell most of all, but don't care for the gloves he's wearing.

Last edited:
$500? Wow! Like the shell most of all, but don't care for the gloves he's wearing.

Really not sure. $500 is a lot, and $2000 for the set--basically on par with that Prime 1 Henson set.

What? 500 ES! $350 a piece.

I haven't said this for a long time but instant order. I really hope to see other characters in this line, I think they'd all look wicked in this style.

I've always liked the turtles, but never enough to collect anything TMNT related. I'm seriously considering getting these 4. Seeing the ES announced before the PO reminds me of the SS good 'ol days. Hope they continue this, at least for this line anyway!!

What? 500 ES! $350 a piece.

Yes! Thank god I misread that. Really gotta stop responding to messages from my phone. This is like the third time this week I've misunderstood something here.

$350 is less than I expected.

Like it I'm definitely in!

Though I am pretty surprised they weren't more clever about hiding the seams. Seems like they could have added some more skin folds around the neck and shoulders to help camouflage the joints. Don't think it would have been that hard to do.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Great price but I freakin hate the gloves :lol

If that's all you have to nitpick I think that's a good sign. For a modern take I think the gloves are fitting. I can't be sure but it kind a looks like tape a bit too.

I never noticed the gloves until I read the above posts. This is damn near perfection in my book. I hope the other three will be on pre order by the end of summer.

Back