Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first time I've ever seen this wait list meter thing. It's a really tough call to make. If this was a dc or marvel piece with an ex size of 2000 pieces, I'd say the meter could be fairly accurate. But Leo or the turtles in general are tricky because the ex is only 500 pieces, they waitlisted in less than 24 hours which is almost unheard of with today's sideshow and we've only started seeing conversions in the last couple months. Another thing is that so far the statues have been really well received from collectors.

A conversion can be tricky. I think the biggest factor would be when you jumped on said waitlist. I'd say if it was near the start of the WL, there's a definite possibility. I think barring the possibility that Leo is a QC nightmare and in turn there's a ton of returns and cancellations, you might not see a lot of conversions. I mean there's always gonna be cancellations right as he ships from declined credit cards and people who changed their minds at the last minute, but this piece will be really hard to say just how many there will be.

Honestly, if you guys got on early, within the first few hours of the WL starting, I bet you get it. From there, it'll be more difficult, but fingers crossed.

I kind of wish Sideshow would do a made-to-order thing. Keep the window open for XXX weeks. Close the list. That's the ES.

I figure that would never happen, but I like the idea of all collectors having a known window to get what they want. That way there's no guessing, etc. I understand Sideshow is a business though. I'm not going to claim that I know all there is to this game. They got to do what they got to do.

I'm kinda surprised that with the seams in his shoulders that the arms come already attached out of the box.

Still looks awesome and I can't wait to get him next week.

I think I told you guys before. I'm not the biggest Turtles fan, but I'm SOOOOO glad I ordered these. That vid looks killer! :rock

It's enough for me to just admire these from afar. I'm a fan of the Turtles, but not enough to buy these.

I always say this, but I love this vids that make putting the pieces together so quick and easy. I have to put every little piece under inspection first, then slowly put it together, holding my breath during each piece. :lol

Back