• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Sale: (Joker, T-800, Dark Knight, HT GR, SS Vader, SS Scout Trooper))

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

armysoldier74b

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have some items that broke during one of my moves and some loose items I'd like to sell off (Priced to sell)

I'll be adding more as I dig through my stuff.

Next on the list is this custom Dark Knight. Hopefully you can tell who's headsculpt it is and who's cape it is because I can't remember.
It does have the loose ankle, but again an easy fix for you customizers out there. Loose items included.

batman3_zpse872776b.png%7Eoriginal

attachment.php

attachment.php

Batpod (I know terrible photo)
One of the handle bars is missing but I will dig through my stuff and see if I can find it.

attachment.php

Hard to tell from the photo but the other handlebar snapped off, but it can be glued back on.

attachment.php

T-800 What you see is what you get (No Box)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sideshow Darth Vader (WYSIWYG) Comes with Box

attachment.php

attachment.php

Scout Trooper complete. The strap on the back snapped off, but does not effect display. Pictures upon request.

attachment.php

Bodies - Do you know what TM bodies these are? I've been out of the game so long I have no idea. Make an offer
The one on the far left is an Enterbay Michael Jordan body. Ra's a ghul is missing sword holding hand but I know I have it somewhere I just have to dig for it.

attachment.php

Ace Ventura Pet Detective

attachment.php

Make your offers people I am looking to clear all this out of my house. All offers considered. Best offers takes them.

SOLD

Hot Toys Ghost rider (SOLD) - You can't tell it's broken if you have it out on display, but the rod that connects the front wheel and handle bars to the bike slid off and it broke the power cable to the front wheels.
If you are good with fixing things than this should be an easy one. I'll put some more pictures up once I get home.

DSC_0030_zps72cc08ae.jpg%7Eoriginal

attachment.php

attachment.php

SOLD - DX11 Joker (loose)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I haven't heard back in awhile. I'm still waiting for our trade. I'll be listing it for sale on Jan 3 if you don't respond

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I haven't heard back in awhile. I'm still waiting for our trade. I'll be listing it for sale on Jan 3 if you don't respond

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Sorry man it's been a hectic month of January and beginning of Feb.
I had to kick one of my tenants out for non payment and then had to get the house ready for new tenants.
I finally got one in there so hopefully no more problems and stress.

Bump!

Back