Sideshow T-1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12" Ripley...no thanks, but I hope you get one. 1/4 for me please.

I'll gladly take a Pulse Rifle replica...I'm getting tired of waiting on Master Replicas to get their asses in gear on this one...

I am with you Swoop and think ALL of those poses would be great.

Sideshow has the license, now give us more 1/4 figures!!!

Im hanging in 4 a 1/6 scale ripley. Man i got her pose all figured out. all i need now is a newt 4 her to be carrying in that pose. i think you know the 1. just b4 she blows up nearly evry friggin egg in the nest.

SIDESHOW...for all of us make a 1/6 and 1/4 scale ripley!!

Hmm.... now if the exclusive version of 1:6 Ripley comes with The Loader she uses to battle The Queen, I'm in.

he'll most likely say "You never know... or anything's possible..."
Yup...like the cancelling of Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Planet of the Apes

C'mon 1:6 fans!!!
Its becoming apparent that 1/4 is where the focus of the majority of existing licenses are going. And unless you only want Star Wars who knows what we'll be "allowed" to have in the future?
Let's start asking other 1:6 companies if they would actually make what we, the fans, would like to see before cancelling the line. At least we still have Battlestar Galactica, Dark Shadows, Dr. Phibes and Lost in Space to look forward to. They may not be Sideshow, but at least they're decent 1:6. And who knows, maybe ToyBiz will actually start making decent 1:6 Marvel to accompany DCD's offerings!!
And although apparently priced more expensive than I'd hoped
for Hot Toys is giving us Terminator, ALiENS and Predator. Some serious competition for one's 1:6 spending money.

Back