Sideshow Superbowl Commerical

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope these are 12" Rah versions from our childhood...no movie stuff please,just the classic stuff

I'm in for them ALL as long as they are based off the RAH joes from the 80's toys/cartoons

THey are...You can see Cobra Commander and Scarlett and Rock n' Roll and Flint and Duke and Gung-Ho and I thought I even saw Beachhead in there!

Last edited:
snake_eyes_by_beamer.jpg

zartan.jpg

StormShadow.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

THey are...You can see Cobra Commander and Scarlett and Rock n' Roll and Flint and Duke and I thought I even saw Beachhead in there!

Hope your right,cause Sideshow gets no money from me then.I wont settle for modern carnations of these classic characters.They must look like the 25th anniversary style stuff in their classic uniforms

Hope your right,cause Sideshow gets no money from me then.I wont settle for modern carnations of these classic characters.They must look like the 25th anniversary style stuff in their classic uniforms

Actually, they might be a tad more understated and dowplayed. Looking a bit more 'realistic' (I hate that word, but I think you know what I mean)

Back