Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of details in this piece. I love it.

Now, when do I get mine shipped? :dunno

Soon my friend, I know these wonderful reviews, great QC and great sculpt is killing us both not having her. She will ship soon. I believe SS sent us a email for the shipping soon. I believe charge on Monday? Did you get a email from SS?

One more:
DSCN1168_zps4f5a5898.jpg

Not it's permanent place but close to it.

Wow great pics love it! :clap

Looks like i am late to the party. This statue is flawless, it's releases like this one that makes all the horrible QC/breakage headaches worthwhile, and keeps me on the sideshow bandwagon.

ps can anyone confirm you do NOT get a second stand alone gun? For example the regular version with only the empty hand, there is NO second gun you put on her body?

babydoll1.jpg

babydoll2.jpg

babydoll3.jpg

babydoll4.jpg

Another shelf completed, here's all my favorite female statues together.
babydoll5.jpg

Damn best pics so far! After seeing your pics the ex gun hand is even better! Wow! Looks like ex for me on this! Can't wait! All good news about this one and rhino! SS is getting their act together. Thanks SS for doing so. :wink1:

Soon my friend, I know these wonderful reviews, great QC and great sculpt is killing us both not having her. She will ship soon. I believe SS sent us a email for the shipping soon. I believe charge on Monday? Did you get a email from SS?

Unfortunately, no.
I didn't get any emails from them.

I did call Sideshow to see if I can get info on shipping, to make myself available to receive the package from them, but they told me I needed to have the Order # for them to give that information.

Do you think you can PM that to me? Thanks!

Damn best pics so far! After seeing your pics the ex gun hand is even better! Wow! Looks like ex for me on this! Can't wait! All good news about this one and rhino! SS is getting their act together. Thanks SS for doing so. :wink1:
Agreed. That's the best pic I've seen of her posing next to the other female PF's. :clap

Thanks fellas, been waiting for her for a long time to complete my shelf. Can finally check this one off, now just need hulk to finish the avenger shelf, merry & pippin for the lotr shelf, and justice league shelf is far off :(

Hey gagaliya, how is the magnet for connecting her head on yours? Super strong? Or relatively week?

I didnt even know her head has magnet? I just plugged it in the opening, it was a bit difficult had to remove the cloth around it so they dont get caught. Seem to be fit securely enough, to answer your question no i didnt feel any magnet pull when i plugged it in.

One more:
DSCN1168_zps4f5a5898.jpg

Hey hows babydolls sword? Im eyeing one and was actually gonna pick it up next week but havent seen any reviews on it. Does it look or feel cheap? Also is it sharp? Sorry but your probably the only in hand pic I've seen and it has me curious.

I didnt even know her head has magnet? I just plugged it in the opening, it was a bit difficult had to remove the cloth around it so they dont get caught. Seem to be fit securely enough, to answer your question no i didnt feel any magnet pull when i plugged it in.

Cool thanks for the info. Must be fine and I'm going to stop worrying about it. Awesome piece huh. Great Photos BTW!

Hey hows babydolls sword? Im eyeing one and was actually gonna pick it up next week but havent seen any reviews on it. Does it look or feel cheap? Also is it sharp? Sorry but your probably the only in hand pic I've seen and it has me curious.

It's a great piece doesn't feel cheap at all. I actually bought a bootleg one before I got the real thing. It is not sharp. If your looking to pick one up go ahead and do it, it is a great piece. The etchings one it are pretty good but a bit smudgey in some places. I'll post some pics:

DSCN1181_zpse06d8c71.jpg

DSCN1180_zpsc082f86f.jpg

DSCN1183_zpsbaa1430c.jpg

DSCN1185_zps91634460.jpg

Here's mine. Beautiful but she's missing the tie that goes around her neck. Grrrrr...

I'm getting sick of having to compile an email and take pics for every single SS piece I get.
This is such a small problem but still a pain in my a$$

9EB46E39-7C96-485E-948F-051877365659-1055-0000026F7232286B_zpsbde23a18.jpg

5A1EB8CB-0998-4536-82E2-086216C7DD22-1055-0000026F68539B92_zps5a31efaf.jpg

Well I'm quite ashamed to post these photos since the quality is utter crap! I had to do these photos different then ones I'd done before and I couldn't get these ones to do what I wanted them to do.

Still I'm quite stubborn and since I've spent over an hour on getting these up I decided that I couldn't let that time have gone to waste!!!

So with out further ado, I present to you guys, BABYDOLL...!!!!!

Here's her beautiful face....

a727bc9d-37a2-4934-afb3-766ea12bd250_zps4c9a3e33.jpg
e5e598d1-1f78-449c-9147-06eb9cccf04c_zps99bb0536.jpg

... that is if you can see it.

I think these are pictures of her tush...

b0321beb-b3cd-45ec-9cae-95dabf9535da_zpsbac346ac.jpg
82be62cb-cd3a-48bd-86fa-a53c7eb3ef6d_zpsf6779f73.jpg

... I think.

If you squint you can almost make out a SS collectible...

30e9991e-7db4-40d0-bf1b-a3e4faf24c7f_zps7ed53925.jpg
3cc3a14c-7975-4cdb-95c9-d496a1e2b97f_zps5017f798.jpg

... almost.

Would you believe me if I told you these were pics of the real Emily B?

9c65f579-ea84-4c0b-b868-80a9255dfdc8_zpsb8b6e3e8.jpg
91baf02e-ee8d-43d5-8546-fcec9f185fa9_zps91559faa.jpg

...Is that a no?

And these are pics of,...umm...

5efede01-eaf1-4930-b494-1ba4fd035bbd_zpsfef3326c.jpg
9824c97d-d07d-4771-8976-bd4ec994ba23_zps23f1c9e2.jpg

.....uhh I can't quite tell.

First, on yours do you guys notice that her left hair piece is lighter than her right? I noticed that on mine but looking at your guys photos it seems to be the case on all of them.

I hadn't noticed with my excitement on putting her together. I'll have to check.

Second the magnet for her head doesn't seem as strong as I would like. I mean it goes on and stays but the strength seems weak.

Mine seems weak as well, I just made sure the portrait was properly seated and all the cloth from the scarf was clear when I place the portrait in the body.

Third and this is probably the only real issue, but her gun that goes into her holster is missing one of the charms. The gun she holds has 5 and the gun on her back has 4. It doesn't have the skull, and the skull isn't in the box... :dunno

Other than that she's flawless and I'm so glad it's the gun accessory and not the gun with hand. I'd imagine I can get an easy replacement for just the gun piece huh...

Both pistols have five charms attached on mine.

One more:
DSCN1168_zps4f5a5898.jpg

SWEET collection! :duff

Just noticed that the samurai's eyes are red- incredible! :panic:

When I noticed them I was all :rock

Geez the awesome pics just keep on coming. Watch me open mine and have it be the one with a freaking defect. :duh

:lol Think positive, Khev!

Congrats Snoop! (and everyone else) She looks great!

Thanks, Joseph! :duff

Back