Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in a character like Baby Doll (especially with a 350$ price tag) other than fulfilling some bizarre sexual urge/fantasy? :monkey4
The character is based on a movie that almost nobody liked :dunno

Star Wars sucked but people still want stuff from it.

we Sucker Punch fans have it rough
we are not allowed to like the movie
everytime a new product is anounced
we must endure the never ending negative comments about the movie
and then the endless comments on Browning's face and acting
well I like her face her acting her character and the movie
please lock me up now

:lol:

You dress your wife as Babydoll and the Baroness ? :monkey5 That's a pretty obliging wife you got there

Has also done J Rabbit and Harley Quinn, she puts up with my pervertedness :yess:

not in a million years, she'd never do it again if she found out. :thud:

Taco Bell sux but thousand of fat Americans eat there everyday.

SO true....but it can be good sometimes.

please lock me up now

:goodpost: have a beer on my account :duff

Star Wars sucked but people still want stuff from it.

Star Wars fans are perv because of that scene with the princes in the gold bikini :lecture

please lock me up now

I pre-ordered Amber before I heard about the movie. I WANTED to like the movie. I liked the action segments, but the "story" was horrendous. How that screenplay got made is beyond me. As to the girls themselves, I liked Baby Doll and Blondie the least.

I pre-ordered Amber before I heard about the movie. I WANTED to like the movie. I liked the action segments, but the "story" was horrendous. How that screenplay got made is beyond me. As to the girls themselves, I liked Baby Doll and Blondie the least.

Amber was my favorite as well and I agree, I really wanted to like this movie. Blondie was my least favorite too.

I'm not sure why anyone would be interested in a character like Baby Doll (especially with a 350$ price tag) other than fulfilling some bizarre sexual urge/fantasy? :monkey4
The character is based on a movie that almost nobody liked :dunno

Bizarre sexual urge/fantasy? That can be applied to any female character each and every one of us buys.

I just like the character. 'Nuff said.

Taco Bell sux but thousand of fat Americans eat there everyday.

:horror Why do you say words that hurt? :monkey2 :lol

please lock me up now

Sad but true :(

liking a movie has never been this tough
we must calm ourselves so that on it we may pounce
and then the endless comments on Browning's face and act-ing
why, i've never had to defend so strongly how I spend my cha cha cha ching, and my blingity bling bling

fixed :clap

I´m a fan of Zack Snyder and I really loved "Sucker punch". It was one of my favourites movies from the past year and I think that It´s already a cult movie. Nobody pays a bunch of money for merchandising of a movie that nobody liked.

I have the art book signed by Snyder, a shirt with a pin-up style Baby doll and the gentle giant statue. I want the hot toys figure, the katana and the Sideshow statue aswell.

I think that "Sucker punch" is a movie that will be gaining more fans as the time goes by. Anyway who knows, maybe I´m a weird guy because everybody loved "The hangover" and I think that it was one of the biggest piece of sh%*# that I´ve ever seen.

I´m a fan of Zack Snyder and I really loved "Sucker punch". It was one of my favourites movies from the past year and I think that It´s already a cult movie. Nobody pays a bunch of money for merchandising of a movie that nobody liked.

I have the art book signed by Snyder, a shirt with a pin-up style Baby doll and the gentle giant statue. I want the hot toys figure, the katana and the Sideshow statue aswell.

I think that "Sucker punch" is a movie that will be gaining more fans as the time goes by. Anyway who knows, maybe I´m a weird guy because everybody loved "The hangover" and I think that it was one of the biggest piece of sh%*# that I´ve ever seen.

I concur. You're a weird guy. The Hangover was a laugh a minute. Sucker Punch was a series of unrelated action scenes, within a bleak fantasy world, within a bleak reality.

Edit: I still like the character designs, thus do buy the statues, etc, and see no problem in that.

I concur. You're a weird guy. The Hangover was a laugh a minute. Sucker Punch was a series of unrelated action scenes, within a bleak fantasy world, within a bleak reality.

Edit: I still like the character designs, thus do buy the statues, etc, and see no problem in that.

I thought the hangover was hilarious too & I also liked sucker punch

I concur. You're a weird guy. The Hangover was a laugh a minute.

I liked the Hangover to, but I don't see people collecting figures/statues of the caracters/moments from the movie.

Sucker Punch was a series of unrelated action scenes, within a bleak fantasy world, within a bleak reality.

(correct me if I'm wrong with something in the story, but this is what I understand from it)

I think you didn't get the story. It's about a girl that is being abused by her stepfather and is put in a asylum because she shot her sister. The stepfather wants her to forget everything so he wants her Lobotomized. She tries to escape from the asylum to fantasize that the asylum is a nightclub and the girls are dancers. In that fantasy Babydoll can hypnotize people by dancing. While she is dancing she is actually in another fantasy where she fights differend kind of enemies while in the nightclub fantasy the other girls can steal the 4 items (map, fire, knife & key). At the end of the movie when we are back in the asylum and the lobotomy is done we can see that the things that happend in the Nightclub fantasy actually happend in the asylum (thus the reality). Rocket, Amber and Blondie are dead and Sweet Pea escaped the asylum .

It's pretty complicated and I think that's why people don't get the story that Snyder made. And for his first original movie I think it's great :D

Back