Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if she'd have a flocked who-ha.

(NJ Chapter reporting) :rotfl

:yess: :lol

I want cloth panties
and fully sculpted underneath

whats this meeting you are speaking of again?

Yup. You qualify for membership. :lol

37%20Perv.jpg
;)

So how do these teasers usually work? Should we expect more information and pictures within a week? A month?

So how do these teasers usually work? Should we expect more information and pictures within a week? A month?

Hard to say. The proto appears finished but SSC previewed finished protos of Obi-Wan and Wolverine legendary scale figures back at Comic Con and its been almost half a year with no preorders.

I think the LSF category will be it's own beast. We've had PFs preview and order in about a month's time this past year.

Am I the first to notice that she can't be using the gun in the pose because it's still in the holster?

bdss.jpg

I can't wait to see the full reveal. Watched the movie this morning with the "picture-in-picture commentary" and have to say that I still think it's one of those movies that people just don't get and instead say it sucks.

I hope this means we can see the girls also in PF form especially Amber and Rocket.

And a Blue PF in his suit would be awesome to :D
sucker-punch_1680x1050_90295.jpg

Back