Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try adding it into the cart and go through the process. Just remember not to hit the 'Submit' button unless you like the numbers. :)

This thing is gorgeous up close. A must have especially if you enjoyed the movie.

$340.18 on BBTS and 374 on SSC. Anywhere cheaper than 340.18 shipped?

I've got the HT 1/6 Babydoll, which is awesome... but any time I see a good photo of this, I'm sorely tempted to hunt one down! Gah :drool

The PF towers over the HT version. I sold my HT versions of her when I got the PF, but she is a great HT also as you said. I would get both if you collect both scales or her in particular. I am trying to migrate to 1/4+ so that is the only reason I sold the HT ones I had.

Caved, and after some budget scruntising... bought one (which means I'll have to sell the HT 1/6 Babydoll, can't justify having both). It's just too good :)

Nothing we've not seen before, but this arrived the other day so I thought I'd take a few photos. First one is closest to how it's seen in situ (unless you are much taller than me, I suppose).

BD_1.jpg

BD_2.jpg

BD_3.jpg

Neither - it was mostly ok, but yeah, sort of flattened in places and one panel popping up right at the back. So I stripped the wire out of a pipecleaner, and wound it round the waist with a couple of small loop bends sticking out to help slightly lift a couple of the skirt panels from underneath (the one next to the gun tassles, and one round the other side out of shot). That did the trick! Did the same thing inserted in the neck tie, tho it's quite minor and not hugely obvious from that angle.

I also had had to glue on her left bang, and one of the forks on the right hair bunch, as they had snapped off in the box. :gah: Wasn't happy about that, the seller could have thought to put a little extra padding in the foam about the head and hairpieces imo. But my repair isn't too obvious (at least, it's as good as it can be -I figure you can never really disguise the break, especially in something so light in colour)

$340.18 on BBTS and 374 on SSC. Anywhere cheaper than 340.18 shipped?

SS now has this marked down to $300. Seemed too good a deal to pass, especially with 3 flex payments, so went ahead and ordered, though I could save a small amount on ebay over that still, but with the ability to return it if there is an issue, seems a no brainer to get it direct.

be mindful of the pigtails when you get her. A lot did not fit properly.

They seem to not have magnets, just a metal tip. Has anyone had problems with them staying in or falling? Mine seem to be in good, but was wondering.

SS now has this marked down to $300. Seemed too good a deal to pass, especially with 3 flex payments, so went ahead and ordered, though I could save a small amount on ebay over that still, but with the ability to return it if there is an issue, seems a no brainer to get it direct.

Well, I got a good deal from a member for the EX, so I couldn't pass that up. I guess I could have saved some money but I do like EX's, especially this one.

If anyone needs an artbox/stryo I have an extra available for free (just have to pay shipping cost from Canada).

As much as I like her and my GG versions, they will be getting the boot. Just too much stuff coming out, especially with XM Studios now in the picture.

I just recently picked up an EX version to replace my regular. I like this one more every time I see it, regular or EX. I had gotten another EX a while back but it had a bunch of QC issues so it had to go back.

I also found a HK MP5K-PDW with suppressor in 1/4 that looks a lot like the MP7 she used in the movie. I am still trying to figure out how to get it in her open hand without much effort/damage and add a sling to it. If it comes out right I think it will be even better than the 1911 EX hand

I also found a HK MP5K-PDW with suppressor in 1/4 that looks a lot like the MP7 she used in the movie. I am still trying to figure out how to get it in her open hand without much effort/damage and add a sling to it. If it comes out right I think it will be even better than the 1911 EX hand

sounds cool.. post some pics when you have it figured out.

i have the Ex still think its the best likeness of her ..even better than the GG statue

Yes, I even like the HT version more than the GG, she looks more like a doll than the actual HT doll the way GG painted her, plus she is way too big if you get the other girls from them. Plus I never cared for the bases GG uses.

Back