Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Thats alright buddy, I got you! Heres a pic with the clips

sucker_punch-babydoll-amber-anime_girl_costume-sword-gun.gif

Also Khev, I have considered giving it a second try. I was with some people who hated it and it just seemed to rub off on me. It might sound weird and all, but when I saw it I looked like a movie I would like. We'll see.

Unless you really hate the film, i say get it, i've got collectibles from films i thought were just okay, but the design won through collectible-wise, like the PT Star Wars you mentioned, great design for collectibles, but poor films

Anyone want to fill me in on the extended cut? Maybe in a spoiler tag? I saw the regular theatrical version as some of you told me to. But I am possibly watching it again tonight and want to know what the difference is. There will be first time viewers with me.

Anyone want to fill me in on the extended cut? Maybe in a spoiler tag? I saw the regular theatrical version as some of you told me to. But I am possibly watching it again tonight and want to know what the difference is. There will be first time viewers with me.

Honestly for me the Ext cut is the way to go. I saw the theatrical version for the first time today and the ending for example is much better in the longer version. Their are several scenes flushed out as well, it's a better experience in my humbled opinion.

Back