Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
November is going to be a killer wait :(

Think they'll reveal anymore before this releases? just imagine BD and another together at SDCC :pray:

Sideshow usually has awesome stuff on display. They still have time to debut 2 other girls!:pray:

If they did Sweet Pea I'm not sure I'd be able to resist the temptation.

this.gif

Me neither. :panic::panic:

Yep, we're all hopeless! :(

they'll probably do all 5

:pray:

They better! :tap :lol

Strength in numbers!!! :viking:arr

For me it just looks so awesome! Cant wait to have her here! Sadly i have to wait longer for its release here in Germany, but who cares :D Preorder first day!!

Bumping this up because this thread isn't allowed to go past page 1.

Oh, and to add something useful, I hope we'll see a preview of the next piece before this one is shipped. Keep the excitement high.

I just watched this movie on HBO and now I am definitely considering a pre-order.

How interesting, I just finished watching it on tv as well. I definitely think you should jump on this as soon as you possibly can. The EX sold out fairly quick for any piece these days and once SS does release the next piece in line then it might be harder to secure one.

Plus how can you go wrong with the likes of this collectible? :wink1:

Bumping this up because this thread isn't allowed to go past page 1.

Oh, and to add something useful, I hope we'll see a preview of the next piece before this one is shipped. Keep the excitement high.

:D i'd love a preview before it ships, it'd show that Sideshow is commited to the line, which is very much desired.

I just watched this movie on HBO and now I am definitely considering a pre-order.

attaboy :clap

Well... now I have a waitlist order! :wink1:

I just hope they release them all, or keep it at just one. I don't want 2/5 or 3/5, gotta buy em all!

Well... now I have a waitlist order! :wink1:

I just hope they release them all, or keep it at just one. I don't want 2/5 or 3/5, gotta buy em all!

I would go for 2/5 if Sweet Pea is the 2 :yess:

That would be the most retarded thing SS could ever do. Release 2 or 3 out of 5. It's gotta be 1 or all. :)

There's only 5 for crying out loud! :lol

I know they stopped the LoTR line and that's only 9 but I don't think the two lines are comparable.

They didn't stop the LOTR PF line. They just haven't made anyone else from the fellowship in a while. But Ringwraith on Steed PF and Sauron PF/LSF are on the way soon. Hopefully. Maybe. :pray:

They didn't stop the LOTR PF line. They just haven't made anyone else from the fellowship in a while. But Ringwraith on Steed PF and Sauron PF/LSF are on the way soon. Hopefully. Maybe. :pray:

That's true. Though the LoTR fans have been waiting an eternity to finish the fellowship. I feel sorry for them.

I would love to get the Ringwraith PF. Hopefully he wont break the bank. :pray:

I hope Sideshow previews the next girl *Cough* Sweet Pea *Cough* soon!

Bring it, Sideshow, BRING IT! :rock

Sweat Pea is definitely my next most anticipated piece for this line, but honestly, I couldn't care less who is revealed next as long as that means that they will ALL be done.

If they make 2, then I think that means they will make 5.

@ Darin -And that's why I don't think they're comparable!

Last edited:
Back