Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am shocked at how popular it is but also happy. I just hope it means more from ssc. I wish I had gotten a question in to the Q&A about it.

Sucker Punch products are often overshadowed by the trolls ragging on the film, in this case it's been a win all around with hardly a cross word :yess:

Hoping for some more reveals in the near future or even just a teaser or official statement sating they'll be continuing the PF line.

I am shocked at how popular it is but also happy. I just hope it means more from ssc. I wish I had gotten a question in to the Q&A about it.

No worries. I sent them a question for the Q&A about. I just have no idea when they will update again and if they will choose it to answer.

Alright.

I'm not normally into the chick statues all that much, but there is just something about this piece that makes it super cool to me. The pose, the look of Babydoll, the base. It all works so superbly to me.

I just jumped on the waitlist for the exc. Who knows if it will convert, but I'm thinking I should just order the regular as well for now. The flexpay on that is just too good to pass up for the time being. And if the exclusive converts I can just ask them to switch over the payments to the exclusive, right? I feel like they would do that.

Alright.

I'm not normally into the chick statues all that much, but there is just something about this piece that makes it super cool to me. The pose, the look of Babydoll, the base. It all works so superbly to me.

I just jumped on the waitlist for the exc. Who knows if it will convert, but I'm thinking I should just order the regular as well for now. The flexpay on that is just too good to pass up for the time being. And if the exclusive converts I can just ask them to switch over the payments to the exclusive, right? I feel like they would do that.

I can't say Sideshow would or wouldn't but it never hurts to ask if the time comes.

IMO, I'm sure they would too. :D

Was considering something...

Many Critics and viewer reviews would suggest that the film is sexist and offensive to women, yet from here on the boards there seem to be many female fans of the film, as well as many female cosplayers too. :dunno

Makes me curious as to the ratio of female fans to male fans?

Was considering something...

Many Critics and viewer reviews would suggest that the film is sexist and offensive to women, yet from here on the boards there seem to be many female fans of the film, as well as many female cosplayers too. :dunno

Makes me curious as to the ratio of female fans to male fans?

Everything is offensive these days. Don't take it to heart

I was once told that my very existence was an offence to all of man kind.

True Story :lecture

Not sure about your existence but that odor...
smiley_emoticons_eazy_stinker.gif

I'm offended by your comment, Snoop. :tap

:lol

I'm offended by that tapping smiley.
eusa_snooty.gif
user3244_pic21354_1325691276.gif

:lol :D

Back