Sideshow Street Fighter PFs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all! I have a buddy that's REALLY into the Street Fighter games and collecting. I was just telling him the other day about the statues that have been released by Sideshow and he had no idea of them. He was asking me what the going price is on them and who has already been released into the series.

What is the going rate on these now??? Are they untouchable? Thanks all! :D

i think the only one right now that is going for insane price is Akuma Excl. PF. Going for around $800-$1000.

So far, here are the released characters:

Akuma Excl. and Reg.
Ryu Excl. and Reg.
Vega Excl., Reg, and CSC excl.

Pre-order:
Ryu Excl. and Reg

:lecture

What Tripod Toe said, but pretty much any Akuma, even the regular, is going for a very pretty penny. Ryu is next highest price wise, then Vega, etc. etc. Pretty much by release.

i think the only one right now that is going for insane price is Akuma Excl. PF. Going for around $800-$1000.

So far, here are the released characters:

Akuma Excl. and Reg.
Ryu Excl. and Reg.
Vega Excl., Reg, and CSC excl.

Pre-order:
Ryu Excl. and Reg

and I think you mean Ken bro.

also up for pre-order is Cammy Reg. and Ex. as well as DarkStalkers Morrigan.

I suggest getting the CSC Vega soon. It is the most limited of the bunch with edition size of only 50 and most had pony-tail issue which makes it more scarce to find in mint condition.

Just a point of clarifaction... these are by Pop Culture Shock Collectibles, not Sideshow... Sideshow just distributes them.

Here is the best look of what is out...from Squider:

SF4.jpg

I think all the info provided is right on!

anyone excited about Ken getting ready to ship? Couldn't find a Ken thread.

anyone excited about Ken getting ready to ship? Couldn't find a Ken thread.

Yes! Ken is going to be great. The anticipation is killing me...:banghead

The delays on Jerry's statues are annoying as hell. Ken was originally supposed to have shipped in June/July, but Cammy kept pushing him further back.

I still can't get past Ryu's abnormally giant hands in this line. :banghead

I love SF, but I just can't get myself into the line. Maybe when a Chun-Li comes out....

Back