Sideshow Star Wars Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is an awesome piece. It doesn't really fit in with my collection, but sometimes there's a solitary piece that I just have to have.

It's really cool they had it on display for the freaks party. I can't wait to go to SDCC some year. Congrats on winning Josh. How big would you say it is?

I love the Nomad Obi wan, it shows you what he was like after Revenge of the sith upto New hope. When is that out? hope he still has his Saber on him.

Obi-Wan looked amazing at the dinner! If I hadn't won one I'd be buying it for sure.

WOW! Congrats, Josh! :hi5: :rock

5969639331_5cbe22d9f9_z.jpg

That looks absolutely AWESOME! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks guys! I don't get mine until it ships but I'm stoked to get it. When it does expect a video and pics.

I'm not sure on either. I would think soon as far as when and price I'd guess $350-425.

it's a pretty safe assumption these are along the same line as the new LOTR statue line, about 1/5 in scale and ranging from $225 to $250.

I can't believe the amount of detail packed into Kenobi. I would love to turn him around just to check out everything the put on him, what a great way to kick off the line (if he is the first one)!!

I'm :inlovewith this line. I hope they make them 1/4 scale no smaller than 1/5 scale. :mexwave

Back