Sideshow Star Wars Collectibles Update Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarkin PF :rock

All of the LSB concepts look great, but we saw concepts for Dooku, Maul, Leia, and Asajj two years ago and none of those have been produced...

Like the Tarkin, Droids and Aayla PF, but kinda disappointed that we didn't see or hear anything about the Mara Jade PF at this year's Con. Really wondering what the latest is on her.

Liking some of those Legendary Scale busts as well including the Vader and Boba Fett. Haven't picked any up from that line yet, but those two might make me bite.

It'll be interesting to see when we actually see some of this stuff.

I have repeatedly expressed interest in the Prode Droid and Landspeeder. Can't believe they are coming true.:monkey2:blissy

Sideshow please give the Prode Droid a snow base.:pray::)

I was hoping for a revised Probe Droid 3 3/4 scale figure from the Hasbro line. However I had no idea SSC will be doing a 1/6 scale (articulate legs?) Probe Droid. :horror

I agree Puay, I hope a snow base will be included. :duff

I was hoping for a revised Probe Droid 3 3/4 scale figure from the Hasbro line. However I had no idea SSC will be doing a 1/6 scale (articulate legs?) Probe Droid. :horror

I agree Puay, I hope a snow base will be included. :duff

Which ever the design of the base maybe, I can only imagine it to be relatively large to support the weight of the Prode Droid on a stick.:)

Back