Statue Sideshow Spider-Man Symbiote PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I like it a lot more than the previous Symbiote variant PF.

spider-man-symbiote-costume_marvel_gallery_5c4e005c2e832.jpg

Nice! Similar paint apps as the previous Spidey Symbiote Suit PF.

Nice! Similar paint apps as the previous Spidey Symbiote Suit PF.[/QUOTE]

Yah, hopefully production pieces will look that good.

[QUOTE="AC_808, post: 10338032, member: 47723"]With the evil eyes and the bigger muscles ...I'm thinking this might be a snap shot in time when the symbiote is starting to take over Peter's body. Even maybe one of those times when Peter was sleeping and the symbiote decides to take Peter for a patrol of the city.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly on this new one, I think that's why I'm liking it more and because it's not a variant. I already own the red/blue last PF...

With that ES maybe I can get one at a discount later. Don't really need this one, but if it's greatly discounted, then I'll bite.

With that ES maybe I can get one at a discount later. Don't really need this one, but if it's greatly discounted, then I'll bite.

it is a certainty. I love the ridiculously large edition sizes. it guarantees cheap aftermarket prices.

I hope so because this piece is not a high priority since I have the previous symbiote Spider-Man PF. I'm more likely to get it if it's on discount.

Back