Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

#231 of the EX is in the house, finally! After a while looking for this guy and considering whether or not to blow such an amount of money on him, he's finally arrived to the ice-cold lands of Norway, the country best known for hosting the Hoth battle scenes. :lol Naah just kidding, it's actually summer here! :lecture

I have rated this amongst my very favourites, if not THE favourite piece I have seen. The pose, the sculpt, the size, the base, the details..it's just amazing, which is really proven in his value and reputation despite the minor paint flaws this piece usually have. Mine isn't perfect either, a bit sloppy paint on the bottom of his left eye but the black lines are overall better than I expected although not perfect of course. And having seen this with my very own eyes for the first time, it's really a BEAST and well worth all the praise it's received.

I am no photographer and I have terrible lighting for photographs inside so had to use flash on some pictures (yeah, it really is a sin). But even though they don't really do him any justice, here's a few pics of Spidey in his new home before moving into his new Besta cell. I'm in love. :1-1:

IMG_2868.jpg

Congrats on your pick up. IMHO, you have the 2 best Spidey statues ever made. The Com and the Koto Spidey are EPIC pieces. I have them both as well.

I still trip how much this damn statue has went up since its release. Wonder how much more it would be if it actually had a nose on him...:lol

Congrats on your pick up. IMHO, you have the 2 best Spidey statues ever made. The Com and the Koto Spidey are EPIC pieces. I have them both as well.

I would buy the Koto in a second .... IF I didn't have a whole lot more on the go right now... And a lot more coming.

I still trip how much this damn statue has went up since its release. Wonder how much more it would be if it actually had a nose on him...:lol

Well I have been looking, and THIS is a piece that guys CLING to for GOOD reason. I will say though I am kind of surprised Canale didn't put any indication of a nose on this one...:rotfl. It is not an issue for me though.

but but even the eagle gorgyle have a nose/beak. :D

I should've bought a few reg to flip like there's none left.

I would buy the Koto in a second .... IF I didn't have a whole lot more on the go right now... And a lot more coming.

Well I have been looking, and THIS is a piece that guys CLING to for GOOD reason. I will say though I am kind of surprised Canale didn't put any indication of a nose on this one...:rotfl. It is not an issue for me though.

I'm not too concerned about that either...growing up, I remember Spider-Man often being drawn without a nose, just like it is shown in this comiquette. So, for me, this com is practically jumping off th epages of my old spidey comics.

I'm not too concerned about that either...growing up, I remember Spider-Man often being drawn without a nose, just like it is shown in this comiquette. So, for me, this com is practically jumping off th epages of my old spidey comics.

I LOVE THIS COM.... I don't care about the nose thing... :yess:

attachment.php

0079/1250: Finally got my hands on this after mulling over it for a long long time! Some minor flaws and not the most flattering of paint jobs but am absolutely blown away by it. Really glad that I have decided to take the plunge :bouncin

Are they ever gonna announce a friggin ES for this thing? Let me guess 7000...? 8000? 9500...? Ughs I pass :( The original comm is stunning. The second one looks like it was heavily inspired by the first but unfortunately it didn't come close to the beauty of the original. Nice but not a must have piece.

Are they ever gonna announce a friggin ES for this thing? Let me guess 7000...? 8000? 9500...? Ughs I pass :( The original comm is stunning. The second one looks like it was heavily inspired by the first but unfortunately it didn't come close to the beauty of the original. Nice but not a must have piece.

You are in the wrong thread m8... This IS the original com thread... lol

Sometimes I wonder why I visit this place. :slap

because you miss me... lol.

I have got to find a minute or two to put up pictures of mine ... lol

I have got to find a minute or two to put up pictures of mine ... lol

I was just about to say...when are we going to see pics of your Spidey Com? I know how excited you were to get it. I'm a little surprised that you haven't posted pics yet.

Well here is a quick couple

b2454f989f60d2514cf97aea112c5344_zps8b83cb35.jpg

f893429299ac1d8dc9a5f639e7779920_zpsb971d58d.jpg

There are a couple of issues, but I do love him. Wish he wasn't boxed up.

Last edited:

Awesome Spidey! Looks so sweet! Happy you have your Com now.

Yeah I absolutely love it, it is funny that the best pic of it from head on was taken by my 6 year old... Lol.

Back