Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

If you can find something cheaper without the print, go for it.
I have the EX & the print isn't all that special. What's important is you get your hands on this piece right now since it will eventually be hard to come by.

If it is a 1:4 it makes me wonder, should I get the PF or Com. Though I already use the money on a Commander Cody LSB ... LOL

Really ? Then maybe I will get a com then ....

The pf is awesome but it costs so much now that i'd pick the com and be more than happy with it. :)

The comm will be at pf prices soon enough to

I have purchased Cody because this the first time I see that on Ebay. I love statues that can be lighted up and I already have 2 spiderman. (The black and iron version.) And in Hong Kong there is a seller on Yahoo at $500 us. (Though I dont like the seller a bit.) As a result, since there are at least 2 to 3 on ebay and 1 on HK yahoo, I chose to buy the one that I do not see else where.

Probably so it's best to grab one now!

I shall take my chance, because I believe with the 1:1 clone trooper coming in third quarter, I need both the cody and PF Yoda to make a small Star Wars collection. There is a Yoda on Amazon at $500. (One again I love those statues that have the led lights, no matter how weak they are.)

I am working 15 hours a week and my wife limited me to spend $1k us on my hobby a month. (As a traditional Chinese, I do not enjoy pay by installments) I consider to work for a few more hours a week to pay for the bills !

You can't really tell from the photos but I have the stands pretty well stabilized. I have pushed and pulled on them to make sure they are not going anywhere. Thanks for the horror stories about the dirt acting as an abrasive. I might lose sleep over that :(

But I try to keep things neat. I air spray my items pretty often.

What does gradual paint marring look like. I have been collecting things for some time and have never noticed this.

It's nice to know they are stable.

Paint marring is generally discussed primarily in the automotive detailing community, which is fine scratches, swirl marks just from washing incorrectly,ect. Even bare hands can cause slight marring on clean paint, and this is automotive paint we are talking about, that is designed to be DURABLE, to provide protection from the elements. I doubt that the paint on these statues is as durable as automotive paint. Marring is noticed most easily on car paint because car paint can be so perfectly glossy to begin with that it is easy to spot dull spots, particularly on darker colors.

Paint marring on statue paint would be a change in the texture of the surface, like an increased ultra fine scratch pattern, like overall wear, dulling on shiny parts, and matte parts getting less matte and more smooth and shiny. It is why if you really care about preserving the condition of a piece, you put it in a case.

I shall take my chance, because I believe with the 1:1 clone trooper coming in third quarter, I need both the cody and PF Yoda to make a small Star Wars collection. There is a Yoda on Amazon at $500. (One again I love those statues that have the led lights, no matter how weak they are.)

I am working 15 hours a week and my wife limited me to spend $1k us on my hobby a month. (As a traditional Chinese, I do not enjoy pay by installments) I consider to work for a few more hours a week to pay for the bills !

You only work 15 hours a week and your wife lets you spend up to $1k US a month on this?!? Your wife sounds awesome and very understanding :)

15 hrs a week?
WTF?

:lol I'm assume he means per day? 1k a month!!! :horror lucky you

image.php

Back