Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

if that's the case...i'm just going to stick with my perfect condition reg carnage

It took about two weeks to get a replacement part for my black panther. They're polite, but it just sounds like they're overloaded with returns.
Hopefully they're taking a hit to the pocket due to all these replacements and returns and they'll up their QC department.

...and packaging planners!!!

Yes packaging also; My first Carnage had a nice paintjob but was broken due to the fact they forgot to remove a part out of the styro and as a result I had a broken part of his arm (beside multiple small paint chips, which are common with this carnage)

In my replacement box they cut the same spot out manually, so the styrofoam machine wasn't working properly :gah:

Last edited:

Oh and received mail from LS, my SPIDER-MAN will be here 'end of next week', excited already

I :pray: for receiving a good one first time around, bcs last three 1/4 statues all had issues :(
And all the local spidey comiquettes are reserved/pre-ordered already, so they don't offer a replacement that easily..

Request: Can someone post a pic of spidey in his styrofoam pls.
Or put it in the appropriate 'packaging' thread or something; If I ever can find that one back..

Last edited:

Ok, so how it is even possible to NOT have any replacements and still not have a low quantity alert on the Carnage EX?

here is the email:

"Unfortunately, we do not have any replacements or replacement parts available for the Carnage Comiquette. As such, please let me know if you would like to proceed with the discount or full refund at your earliest convenience."

and I replied saying they have it in stock. Why can't I get one from there as a replacement to avoid the hassle of returning, refund, ordering again, and the possibility of returning again for a replacement.

and the reply:

"Please know our replacement inventory is separate from our stock inventory. As such, the availability of stock pieces on our website does not guarantee the availability of replacements. Unfortunately, we no longer have replacements available and will not be receiving any in the future. If you would like to return your item for a full refund and reorder it through our website, please let me know so I may assist you."
WHAT?!? That is such BS!!! If they are offering you a return, then why the hell not just send you a new one if it's in stock?!? IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!! :mad:

3 weeks and no reply about an exchange on my right arm that won't fit without falling out of the join. I always rated Sideshow service until now....

Almost 3 weeks for me, as well. Unfortunately, this is pretty anti-climactic since I know what they're gonna say.

My reg arived today, No#596 and thank god its all good. Not perfect
but I'm very happy with it.

P1020786.jpg

P1020794.jpg

P1020791.jpg
P1020781.jpg

I've posted more pics in my collection thread.

A week and a half since my request. I just want a mint base(HA!) that doesn't wobble!
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Were they referring to Carnage being out of replacements all along, or was that actually in reference to Spiderman? I don't even know anymore.

Nacho, whats now perfect about it...mine is coming in next week. im scared.

Yea my replacement should be here for sure by this time next week, but nothing is guaranteed. It took my old one less than 1 day to get back to them cuz I live so close, and they said 3-5 days to process. They got it on Tues morn. right after they opened and I shipped it like 2pm the day before. It will be three weeks this coming monday. So we'll see. Could even have it by Sat !

Back